INTRODUCTION

*since truth about Koel's husband got out, Monami became distant to Karan as every now and then all she could think about was how to save Koel from the Monster she's living with, in between these thoughts all she got time was to figure out in between training and rivalry between CADETS and TRAINERS*

**on the other hand our khadoos began to think about his Rani Sahiba when one day , everyone was having food in canteen other than Monami,  Monami did so because she didn't want to face Karan as she was very disappointed by him, Karan more or less knew this and got affected Little by Little*

*on one fine day, when Academy Rivalry Settled , CADETS and TRAINERS began to work together, that's when MONAMI finally Talked to Karan, that may be about Koel's rescue but for Karan it was a dose of Dolo in high fever, yes ur right, Our KHADOOS was in airs because his Rani Sahiba finally began talking to him*

**as the mission began , the academy was supposed to be divided in two groups,  group 1 , whom would go to , Koel's house to rescue Nikhil, Group 2 , who'd go to Party to rescue KOEL, there were many discussions about whom would go where, but one thing was certain and it was , Karan Taking His Rani Sahiba in His Team and he did so with no hesitation*

*after utter discussions and planning , #missioncuckoo came to an end that too with Parakram's Victory, And while everyone celebrated hugging one and another, Karan friggin Shergill came and Hugged MONAMI*

**yes u read it right, he Hugged her , in front of every Cadet and Trainers , it may not sound as a big deal but for a man like Karan Shergill, who hates to express himself anyways, did this and that too in public!*

AFTER WARDS

*they all reach to academy and gets permission to take rest for the weekend while this happens, Monami gets a call from her Medical College about doing a webinar there, Monami being a topper and sweetheart couldn't deny them and hence accepted the offer, she asked no other person than sanjana and got out on very same day !*

**Though Karan was still struggling about the fact that out of everyone he hugged MONAMI and ONLY her , he was slightly happy, embarassed, confused and awkward while he thought of it!* *As he kept thinking he , got lost into moments where MONAMI acted on her impulse and acted cute, without realising he had a sweet gentle smile on his face, which he himself couldn't control, he was lost in her thoughts and just then , Faizi enters the scene,*

*he caught KARAN smiling and asked "aaj aap janab itna muskura kaise rhein hain, sab khairyat toh hai na?*
**this wakes Karan from his Monami phase and he answers Faizi *haan sab theek hai , kya kharab ho skta hai*
*to which Faizi replied, Kharab toh kuchh nhi ho sakta, magar aap yu hi nhi haste , aur woh bhi akele baithe baithe, kuchh toh hua hai, achha hoga aap humein khud btadien wrna baatein nikaalna toh humara purana talent hai*

**Karan knew that if he would try to argue with Faizi, he'll tease him even more and then he'll have to commit that he was thinking about Monami all along*

*so he decided keep quiet and said khaana khalen? , bhook lagi hai!*

**The foodie faizi, gets off topic and replies "neki aur puchh puchh" yeh aapko Shobha nhi deta and they leave for canteen*

THIS IS OFFICIAL START OF THIS FF, KARAN MAY FALL MAY NOT, HE MAY REALISE HE MAY NOT, THEY MAY DRIFT MAY COME CLOSE, BUT WHATEVER WOULD HAPPEN , IT'LL HAVE MORANESS IN IT !

PS: TELL ME IF UR EXCITED>

PRECAP: HE MAKES AN EFFORT!