IS KARAN IN LOVE?

PRECAP: FAIZI HEARD CADETS TALKING ABOUT HOW KARAN HUGGED MONU OUTTA EVERYONE AND HOW HE WAS FEELING UNEASY WHEN HER WASN'T THERE.

though faizi was bit unsure but as a best buddy it was his duty to know what his bestfriend is going through then it be through pulling a prank on him.

right after the training, Faizi and Karan  returned to their dorm just to annoy KARAN , Faizi  KEPT HIS HEAD DOWN, SOUNDED LOW and obv that made Karan worried,

Karan asked him *oye sand kya hogya hai tujhe achanak se , itna natak kyun kr rha hai , sab theek hai?* Faizi though wanted to laugh but kept shut and replied *kya hi kharab ho skta hai aap janaab ki khidmat mei, har baari jo aap chahate hai woh ho hi jaata hai*

Karan was kinda annoyed by his indirects and antics now . cuz him already was missing MONAMI and here FAIZI was irritating him with such indirects although he was IRRITATED still being his bestfriend KARAN pressured him and asked *spl agent Faizudin Siddique , is everything fine? *

Now Faizi knew that Karan was almost in the trap he was setting and it is the right moment to pull the prank . to set up the prank he kept doing the antics him was and now kept his face under his palms and replied *KARAN AB HUM KHUD HI NHI JAANTE , KI YEH BAAT ITNI BADI HAI BHI TA NHI , KYA PTA HUM HI ZYADA SOCH RHE HO, SHAYAD YEH MATTER ITNA BADA HO HI NHI*

hearing this KARAN got worried and almost shouted at him , before Karan could  speak something

Faizi said hesitantly

*Karan humein Monami ka call aaya tha training ke pehle, humein laga  ki woh training ke baare  baat kregi, magar usne toh humse 2 aur mahine ka extension maang liya*

obv hearing this Karan didn't know how to react one way him as Monami's Trainer was mad at her and at other he was super pissed bcs of everything he was feeling and now that he thought that him won't see him for more than 60 days , killed him

not to forget Faizi knows Karan better than Karan knows himself! he could understand every single expression on ks's face atm!

HE SOMEWHERE KNEW THAT KARAN IS IN DELUSION OR MAY BE HIM IS IN WAVER TO ACCEPT BUT TO CONTINUE HE FURTHER SAID

*humne uske trainer hone ke naate usse mana karna chaha , but usne already written application courier krdiya, so i guess now it's in the hands of BATRA SIR, and i have a strong feeling that him will grant her the extension*.

karan kept hearing, didn't reply to even a single thing, it felt as if him was still processing whatever faizi said, it felt as if he was still trying to overcome everything he was feeling inside of him

THOUGH FAIZI UNDERSTOOD THIS ALL BUT JUST TO BREAK KARAN'S TRANCE , FAIZI INCREASED HIS VOICE AND CONTINUED

* humne MONAMI se puchha ki woh itna lamba extension kyun maang rhi hai , knowing the fact , that training mei offs lena is against academy rules! to which she replied that her and her college friends have to attend several webinars before the disaster management period! i asked Monami about how disaster management training was more important than COMMANDO TRAINING to which she replied
: FAIZI JAISE KARAN TUM AUR BAAKI TRAINERS COMMANDO BNNE KE BAAD BHI TRAINING KRTE HO , USSI TARAH HUM DOCTORS KO BHI DOCTORS BNNE KE NAAD KAAFI CHEEZON KI TRAINING LENI PADHTI, JUST FOR BEING THE BEST IN THE FEILD WE'VE WORKED HARD FOR*

FAIZI further said *READING PASSION IN HER TONE AND WORDS I WAS FULLY PERSUADED TO LET HER ATTEND THE DISASTER MANAGEMENT WEBINAR MORE THAN COMMANDO TRAINING*

though KARAN was still bit affected by MONAMI going but this made him smile ,he was happy to hear so , bcs it was something that differed MONAMI from all the other cadets present at PSAF!

(faizi didn't make up anything monu said, he just manipulated her words into something that favoured him)

THOUGH KARAN WAS PROUD OF MONU BUT STILL BEING HER TRAINER HIM COULDN'T ACCEPT IT THIS EASY SO HIM QUESTIONED FAIZI IN A SNARKY TONE

* MONAMI KO JAANE KE PERMISSION DI KISNE*?

Faizi was enjoying this and hence him replied in a muffled voice,* SANJU ne *
and lowered his head

Though Karan was trying to keep a sterdy expression on his face but his eyes said something else, it felt like HE WANTS TO  ASK MUCH , SAY MUCH,  SPEAK HIS HEART OUT, BUT KARAN BEING KARAN DIDN'T SAY MUCH AND JUST SHOOK HIS HEAD

Faizi still was noticing his change of EXPRESSIONS and now he 100% sure that his bestfriend was bewildered !

Faizi knew that KARAN surely is feeling is feeling something but is under the play of what and what not !

But again he is Faizi he can't let the FUN go

So him teased Karan saying *aap jnaab ko kyun itna pharak padh rha hai ?, Monami  ke jaane se ,aapko toh waise bhi zyada PASAND nhi hai hai woh *

He stressed over *pasand* and Karan unknowingly replied .

*Kyun , kyun pasand nhi hai! Bahut pasand hai , kaafi pasand hai !*

And this is the point FAIZI was waiting for hearing this our very own love guru took the charge of situation and

*U'LL READ WHAT HIM DID NEXT 😌*

hehehe ik , i am again updating late but u see i am bit lazy 🤩, but as i promised I'll update sooner or later!

Bear With Me😤
also do tell if the wait was worth the while!

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
-mrinali>>