They all laughing at the same time having fun making it harder to figure out.

Suddenly Hyunjin appeared behind him "I think it's that new dude, he wasn't with us last time at MJ cafe" he said.

"Wow!" Changbin flinched "I mean you're right but he isn't that touchy like that Jisung guy" he added.

"You're right but that Seungmin dude is more attractive, so it's easier to fall for him" his pink haired friend said.

"Nah, Felix is way more attractive for me" Changbin replied.

Minho suddenly came "Do you mean you already fell for him" he said as the same time as his brother trying to tease Hyunjin but no one heard him.

"DING DING" class started.

~

Its the next day.

Changbin was staring at his crush while eating lunch.

Felix was eating some sort of cake with cream inside, the cream got on his cheeks.

Jisung wiped it off with his thumb.

"Its definitely Jisung" Changbin told his friends who doesn't really seems like to care.

~

The next few days went the same, Changbin trying to find out which one of Felix's friends has a crush on Felix, while himself getting jealous.

~

It's the last day, friday.

Changbin can't handle his jealousy anymore. He tried to talk to Felix but Felix kept getting interrupted by girls handing him random cards.

"Looks like pretty boy is getting a lot of birthday cards huh" his brunette haired friend next to him said.

"You better write me a better one, these girls give cringy ass cards man" Felix said to his friend.

"Well then you should write one for me first. My birthday comes first hehe" Han said to his blue haired friend.

"Deal"

"Deal"

It's his birthday? When?! it's not today..?! I don't think it's today- is it? Changbin was trying hard to figure things out.

"Ok class for science you guys have to do a group project" the teacher started "before anyone asks, no you cannot choose your own partners I already chose them for you" mr. Kim continued making everyone Singh.

"Ok I'll start announcing the couples. Kim Namjoon with Kim Seokjin, Choi Soobin with Choi yeonjun..." the teacher went on.

"Lee Minho and Han Jisung"

The class gasped

"Not mr. ugly being our new prince's partner" everyone made mean comments.

"Ugh shut up y'all are annoying" Felix yelled "Him compared to you guys I would rather date him" the blue haired boy added.

Jisung sat in silence.

"Ok. Carry on" the teacher said "Lee Felix with Seo Changbin, Kim..." the teacher went on.

"Hm you're in a group with your Prince Charming aren't ya" Jisung said in a tone that the guys in the back can't hear.

~

After class Changbin tapped on Felix's shoulder.

"Hey um Felix are you free let's go to my house and bake brownies" Changbin asked before someone else asks Felix out.

"Sure"

"Jisung are you coming with us, we can begin with the science project" Minho said to Jisung.

"Can't you pick another date? It's Friday and I wanna watch drama in my bed" Jisung groaned.

"Well I only have time today or you're doing the project on your own" Minho said in a serious tone.

"Ok fineee ughhh" the brunette haired boy groaned even louder.

They said goodbyes to their other friends and went off.

"Hey I heard you and Jisung talk about your birthday when are you guy's birthday anyways" Changbin wanted to know more about Felix.

"Well, Jisung's birthday is tomorrow and mine is the day after his birthday" Felix said with a smile on his face.

"When is yours and your brother's" Felix asked back.

"Mine is August the 11th and Minho's is October the 25th"

"I wish we could spend our birthdays together for the rest of our lives" Felix jumped while saying that with a big smile on his face"

Shit this is so cute I might as well just kiss you right now Changbin thought.

Minho was just walking with them without talking and just listening to them.

"Do you guys wanna come over to my house to eat Korean barbecue? My parents aren't going to be home so I'm gonna celebrate my birthday with them tomorrow and Sunday with you guys!" Felix said and still smiling.

"Sure" Jisung and Changbin said at the same time.

"And I'm sorry Jisung you wanna join me and my parents?" Felix felt guilty he couldn't celebrate his bestfriend's birthday.

"Nah I'm good we can celebrate it on Sunday together" Jisung said in a sad tone but tried as hard as he can to not let his friends notice.

"I'm sorry Jeogin and Seungmin aren't free either" the blue haired friend added.

"Meh it's ok. I'm just gonna watch drama in my bed all day watching dramas it's my favorite thing to do anyways" the brunette haired boy tried to let his friend feel less guilty.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

Hey I did say I couldn't publish today but I tried my best to come up with something I hope you likes it. It was super long but next chapter is gonna be JUICEY ;))