Chapter 1 - Kryptarium Life

Ultra Violet's P.O.V

Kryptarium is way too boring. I've only been here for six months but let me just say that life sucks. It's nothing compared to the havoc me and Mr E caused on the streets of Ninjago City. But now Mr E is dead. To me it feels like just yesterday that I saw him, but as everyone says 'It does one good not to dwell on the past'.
But don't even get me started on Garmadon. If I was resurrecting anyone it would be Harumi. Yeah, you heard right Harumi not Garmadon. If you ask me resurrecting Garmadon turned out to be worthless. Tragically worthless. The infamous Lord of Darkness in the end was captured by the pathetic Ninja. We did a better job ourselves and we didn't even have powers, not to mention the fact that he killed Harumi and Mr E  the people who resurrected him. Such a brilliant way to show gratitude. But I won't deny his power was somewhat useful. Barely.

The issue of the magazine I'm reading is a special feature on the Royal Blacksmiths. No, I'm not interested in stupid bands but the cuttings are helpful and it's fun to see how far behind on events the news is.  RIIIIING RIIIIING! Time for lunch I guess, lunchtime means stampedes and I'm not in the mood to get pushed around while going to the prison hall. Not that I'll let anyone.

As I head outside I see someone waiting. Not anyone important though. A guy dressed in something remotely identifiable as a bird costume.   

"Miss Violet, lovely to make your acquaintance." the bird person said.

 "It's Ultra Violet." I snap.

"Ultra Violet. Yes, I'll remember that. Surely you must know me, I am rather well known if I must say" responded the guy. 

"Nahh. I've never seen you," I grimace back.

 "I am the Great Fuji Dove, the terror of Ninjago City and my cry fills the night. Kah-Kaw   Kah- Kaw." Fuji Dove said.  

"I already said I don't know you," I say turning around and walking away.

I might just be a mercenary but I know a villain when I see one. Yeah sure Fuji Dove might be involved in some crimes but he's no major villain ya know. But forget about that, word on the street is that there's going to be a new enemy to Ninjago. No, all the existing realms. I already knew though, Garmadon told us. Take a guess. It's the Oni. Demons of Destruction. Creators of the Oni masks. Why else do you think we had to raze half of Ninjago? To stand a bare chance against them. Not that it matters now.

As soon as I enter Kryptarium's eating hall I was engulfed by noise. More than what the usual is. I glanced around the room until I saw the person I was looking for. A person wearing a motorbike helmet.                                                                                                         
Killow.