Chapter 17

OMG U JUST REACHED 1K READS LIKE 3 DAY AGO!!
Idek why I'm so excited 😅
_______________________________________________

"Hi guys." Barry and Ralph said, not noticing the snow, surprisingly since they were really excited to see their girlfriend's.

"Hi." Frost smirked as she stood infront of her siblings. She then threw a snowball at each of their faces then Charlie and Jack came in front of Frost and froze the ground beneath Barry and Ralph causing them to slip and fall right on their backs, in pain. Caitlin and Carla's eyes widened as Caitlin ran over to Barry and Frost walked over to Ralph, both kneeling beside them.

"What the hell was that for?" Barry and Ralph said, holding their noses, groaning in pain.

"For fun." Frost laughed.
"For dating my sisters." Charlie and Jack said at the same time, arms crossed over their chests. 

Barry and Ralph lifted their heads up and looked at Charlie and Jack while Caitlin and Frost glared at their brothers.

"Bit too late for that." Frost said, helping Ralph up while Caitlin helped Barry up.

"It's never to late." Charlie and Jack said back, saying the same thing Jack said to Frost when they first met. Frost was about to say something when...

"Ok. Ok. Let's stop this stupid argument." Carla said, walking over to them.

"The others should be coming soon." Carla added.

"Well let's train then." Barry said, his and Ralph's nose a little red.

"Fine." Jack groaned out as all 6 of them walked out of The Speed Lab and to the men's and women's locker rooms to get ready while Carla waited for them in The Speed Lab.

They came back, melted the snow and trained against each other which ended up with Charlie and Jack with bruises as they went up against their sisters. Gideon then told them the rest of the Team had arrived so they went to the locker rooms to get changed again and then they walked towards the cortex. Charlie and Jack still rubbed their bruises as they walked.

"Wimps." Frost muttered.

"Hey!" Charlie and Jack shouted.

"Well you both are acting like one." Caitlin answered as the brothers rolled their eyes.

They reached the cortex and everyone was there including Joe, Jenna and Cecile. Barry opened his arms out for Jenna to run into but once again her eye caught one of her favourite person.

"Caity. Frost. I missed you." Jenna squealed, running right past Barry and towards Caitlin and Frost. Caitlin lifted her up, like always.

"We missed you too." Frost answered, tickling the little girl. Caitlin, Iris and Wally laughed at Barry's offended expression.

"What are you doing here?" Barry asked Jenna.

"Cisco said he had something bracelets for me." Jenna said, excited, which died down quite quick as the pain in her head she's been getting grew again.

"Yeah. I'll go get them." Cisco said, running out the room.

"So how have you been feeling?" Caitlin asked Jenna as she noticed Jenna seeming a little different.

"Yeah. Just soooo noisy in here." Jenna replied, pointing to her head. Caitlin looked towards Cecile with a worried look who nodded.

"Yeah. It's growing each day." Joe said.

"You know what happening?" Caitlin asked Cecile who shook her head.

"Does Cisco have my bracelets?" Jenna asked.