He screamed loudly as he jumped from the firm ground and he raised one of his blades and slashed it on to the demon's arm. Y/n looked at Inosuke with admiration, her expressive eyes show that she truly is admiring Inosuke's motivation, effort, and mind, but then suddenly something struck in her memory lane. 

It was a bright day and the grass was swaying with the wind, the sun is shining brightly and a baby Y/n could be seen laughing and giggling while she was being held by a beautiful young lady who had butterfly hairpins to decorate both sides of her hair that was tied. She had straight and silky charcoal colored hair. With beautiful big expressive purple eyes, and a smile that had adorned her face. She was singing a lovely melody to baby Y/n as Y/n smiled happily and clapped her hands together. "Your eyes looks so beautiful," the girl smiled. "Kanae! Kanae!" A small Shinobu called out. "It's time for Y/n's nap time," Shinobu said as she crouch down to look at Y/n's face. Shinobu started doing funny faces as Y/n and Kanae giggled. "Okay, Y/n, it's time for your nap time!" Shinobu exclaimed happily as she grabbed Y/n gently in her arms and carried the baby towards Shinobu's bed, and laid her down gently on soft bed. Kanae smiled at the both of them. 

All of that memory shredded into black as Y/n blinked back into reality. The memory had nothing to do with any of this battle or whatsoever, but it gave Y/n a feeling of comfort and joy. Making her fear disappear as her heart burned in passion. "Curse you!" Inosuke yelled loudly as he hammered his blades on the demon's thick arm. "Looks like I got infected by Tontaro's germs!" Inosuke yelled. 

He continued hammering his iron blades as orange sparks flew. "Messing around like that.." Inosuke yelled. "That was way too close a call!" Inosuke continued yelling. Inosuke continued to hammer down his blades deeper into the demon's flesh. "Using my head? That's so not me!" Inosuke screeched as he managed to cut through the thick arm of the demon and he fell towards the ground as blood was drawn. 

"All right! Slashed you!" Inosuke yelled as he formed an X with his blades above his boar mask. Y/n ran towards the demon and jumped up, she slashed the other arm of the demon with ease and she landed on the floor as the demon's blood painted the ground artistically. 

"It's really simple," Inosuke said. "If you can't slash something with one sword, all you gotta do is pound it with another sword!" Inosuke exclaimed. Y/n turned her sword upside down to let shockingly scarlet liquid down her beautiful scarily sharp pink-colored sword. 

"I mean, look! I have two swords!" Inosuke yelled as he looked at the demon. He raised both of his audacious unique blades into the air and laughed mockingly at the demon. 

"I'm the almighty!" he yelled. The demon looked at Y/n and Inosuke, as he turned around and ran away. Inosuke frozed as Y/n blinked at the running demon. "Inosuke! We can't let that beast escape!" she yelled over to Inosuke as she turned around and steadied her sword in her grip, running right after the demon. Inosuke looked at Y/n before he ran behind her. "Are you running away from us?" Inosuke asked mockingly towards the running demon. "Hey you!" Inosuke yelled with all his might as he and Y/n kept chasing the huge beast. "Come back here, dammit!" Inosuke yelled. 

The boar-headed man and the butterfly hair-pinned girl kept running with a fast speed. They stopped in the middle of the shady dense forest. Before Inosuke panted, then he kept on going, Y/n following him. "Damn! That bastard... Where the hell did he go, dammit?" Inosuke cursed. 

Then, Inosuke stopped running in the heart of the eternally moonlit forest. He twitched as he falls dramatically, blood still running down from his wounds as Y/n flinched. She dropped to her knees and placed a gentle hand on his back. She looked at him with worried e/c eyes. "Are you all right, Inosuke?" Y/n asked. "Are you sure that this mission isn't too heavy for you?" she continued. 

"I'm telling you..." he started as his body continued to quiver from the pain. "This doesn't hurt!" Inosuke wheezed. "What doesn't hurt, doesn't hurt!" he added as his body moved oddly. "Inosuke, you have to call quits, this is not safe for you," Y/n said sternly. Inosuke moved his body as he raised up on both of his legs, Y/n's hand fell back. "Now that it's come to this, I'll sniff it out for sure!" he said. "Don't you worry (mispronounced name), I can do this," Inosuke yelled. "Inosuke, wait!" Y/n yelled worriedly. "Don't do this! You're going to hurt yourself even more," Y/n added, but Inosuke ignored her. He then raised both of his blades and placed it infront of him, he then concentrated and let out a choked scream. He sensed every small movements from Y/n's breathing to small little movements. Y/n then sensed something as she felt the wind and the trees are giving her points that the huge demon is here somewhere. One of the trees felt oddly heavier than usual as her e/c eyes travelled from the growing roots of the tree, her eyes travelled up the trunk and it stopped when she saw the huge demon clinging on to the branches. At the same moment, Inosuke stopped grunting and looked up at the tree branch. "So, there you are!" he exclaimed. Y/n furrowed her brows as she stared at the demon. 

[ notes ] :

- i am finally back with a new chapter and thank you so much for being so patient with me! you guys are always so patient and i really appreciate that a lot, so thank you so much, so, here's a special comeback chapter! enjoy reading! i also have a few questions. 

- what do you guys think of this book? 

- how would you rate it at a scale of 1-10?

- have i improved through the new chapters?

- what are the things that are lacking in this book?

- thank you for answering, i'll try to improve more on this book and thank you for reading, have a great day!!