"Kya karu? Hey! lord krishna.." I look here and there..

Soon, an auto passed from there.."auto! Auto!" 

The auto stopped.."Bhaiya.. Jindal bhawan, jaldi!" I said as I sat in it..

"Bhaiya..thoda jaldi..please!" I said

"Madam auto hai..aeroplane nhi..aur itna hi hai toh khud hi chala lijiye" he said stopping it..

"Hatiye aap" I said dragging him out of the auto and drive it to Jindal sahab at the highest speed..

I stopped it and ran inside the house..

"Jindal sahab!" I called him

He stopped walking but didn't turn..

"Please ek baar baat sun lijiye humari" I said and he finally turn towards me..

His eyes were read and he has fisted his fingers..maybe controlling himself from lashing out..

I move closer to his and cupped his face lovingly to calm him..

He hold my hand and removed it from his face forcefully..

"Jindal sahab aapko galat fehmi ho rhi hai-"

"How dare you do this to me?? You betrayed me guddan...why?All the time you were playing with me..playing with my feelings.. All the fucking time you were cheating on me.." he shouted holding my arms tightly shaking me..

"Ek baar..bas ek baar keh deti ki tum usse pyaar karti ho..tumhe khushi khushi jaane deta..arre, mera chodo, kam se kam ek baar dad ke baare mei hi soch leti..itna pyaar diya, aur badle mei tumne kya diya, dokha!? Kyu Jhooth bola ki tum mujhse se pyaar karti ho jabki karti tum kisi aur se ho.." he said jerking off my hand.. the eyes which showed love, care, warmth for me..now, are red full of hurt and anger..

Tears were flowing through my eyes till now..

"Jindal sahab aap galat-"

"Ohh please! Ab toh band kardo apna drama.." he said and left from there..

"I loved you guddan but today you hurted me a lot.." he said and closed the door of his room with a thud..

I stood there like a stone with tears flowing freely..

'Jindal sahab Tujh jaise ghatiya insaan par nhi apni biwi par viswaash karenge' 

I remember my own words I said to yash..

I was..wrong! 

Jindal sahab didn't trust me..he didn't listen to me..

I fall on my knees..crying..

*thud* *thud*

I stood up and rush towards the room and push the door to see his knuckles covered in blood..

"Jindal sahab!" I cried holding his hand but pulled away his hand harshly..

"Just leave from here guddan..why are you still here..huh? Your lover is waiting for you..now, I will no more come in between you both...just leave MS.GUDDAN GUPTA.." he held my hand and the next moment I was out of the room..

"I got my company..the reason why I married to you.. now, I free you from this relationship for forever.. now, no need to do acting of loving me..you are free to go wherever and to whomever  you want to go.." and there he again close the door with a thud right on my face..

"Jindal sahab I love you...I.LOVE.YOU..suna aapne..aur yeh koi Jhooth nhi, koi natak nhi..sach hai..sach" I cried banging on door

"Jindal sahab..please...don't do something you will regret later..please" I bang on door..

"Jindal sahab..please open the door"

"Jindal sahab please don't do this to me" I fall on the floor crying..

This pain..this is too much lord krishna..

I asked you to be with me not to snatch everything from me..

Please, God...please tell it's a nightmare and everything will be alright in morning..

Please tell me, Jindal sahab will not leave me..

I sobbed and I don't know when I passed away crying..trying to bear the pain which my heart can't..

Akshat's POV 

Kyu bhagwaan? Kyu? 

Isn't my love enough? Isn't she my soulmate? 

She is my guddan na, my Ms.sweet voice...

Or I was just in delusion? 

Why she did this to me? Why she married to me at first place if she loves him?

I sat beside the bed on floor resting my head on bed as tears flowed from my eyes and all the memories with guddan flashed in front of my eyes..

Today's scene flashed in front of my eyes...

Everything was going fine..then, why all this..

Why the person I loved the most..why the person who is my everything..why the person who I supposed to  be loyal..betrayed me..

Is now this all  is written in my destiny..

I lied on bed and removed my ring..

I kept the ring at her place hoping that next morning she will be in my arms like always and this is all a nightmare which will end once I woke up..

.....

A/N

Reviews please!

Pata nahi kaise hai yeh chapter?😅😐

Do Comments and votes

Silent readers..kardiya karo votes and comments..

 Spread love 💙