♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (2)♡

Happy reading ❤

Akshat's POV
Today is our haldi..
I don't know why I feel these tingling feeling in my heart whenever I am with guddan..
Jabse guddan aayi hai aisa lag rha hai ki mei ms.sweet voice ko bhul hi gya..
That day on engagement I said truth.. I just don't know what to name these feelings.. but I felt good being with her..
Mujhe sach mei nhi laga tha ki ek din woh lake waali ms.yellow suit meri hi wife banegi..Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal..

I was going towards her room when vachan stopped me

"Ohh bhai! Bhabhi se milta rahiyo baad mei..abhi kaam kar..Teri shaadi hai toh aisa thodi na hai ki tu koi kaam nhi karega.." he said
"Seedha seedha bol kya kaam hai" I said
"Yeh flowers ki basket hai..isse Bahar leja..ja" he said handing me the basket of flower..
"Vachan!!" Dad called him
"Aaya uncle" he shouted back and ran from there...
As he left, my phone rang..
I picked it up..
I turn around to go outside while talking when guddan came out from her room..
Like always she is looking beautiful but today she is looking gorgeous..
She came in front of me..
I was looking at her only..
I didn't notice when phone slipped from my hand..
She bent down to pick it up..
As she bent, her hand hit the flower basket and it slipped from my hand showering flowers on her and some on me too..
She stood up and handed me the phone..
"Kaise lag rhe hum" she asked..
I was still silent..
There are flower petals on her shoulder and head..
I signed her to remove them..
She raise her hand to remove them but I took her hand and twirl her around..
The flower petals fell and I stopped..
we are standing close to each other right now..
"Bahut sundar lag rhi ho aaj guddan sahiba" I said
"Romance baad mei karna jeeju..abhi aapki iss sundar si biwi ko hume peela bhoot banana hai" aditi said as she came..
She pulled guddan with herself..
"Aur tu kya khada hai..chal..aaj peela Bandar banega" Vachan said and dragged me with him..

We sat down on the sofa chairs in the garden and everyone did their job of coloring us Yellow..
Photographers did their job of clicking photos..not to mention that every photo is funny or of any embarrassing moment..
When it came to Vachan and aditi..they came towards us smirking.. they took haldi paste in their hands and rubbed in on our face..
"Tum nhi bachoge" me and guddan said together..
We stood up and ran behind them..
As we ran behind them, guddan was about to fall "aahh.."
I wrapped my arms around her waist to protect her..
But..it didn't work as we both fell in the tub in front of us which was full of haldi water..
Our faces are yellow due to haldi paste..we were drenched and was looking at each other..
Everyone was laughing and Vachan and aditi were highfiving each other..
"Acha toh tumhara plan tha yeh sab..haina?" I said glaring
"Haa" they both said and ran..
We both stood up and ran behind them..
This time we catched them..
A plan came in my mind.. I looked towards guddan to see her looking at me smirking.. Ohh so, Biwiji is in my team..
We attacked them by tickling them..
They both are very ticklish..
"Haahaa..st-stop...hahah" they were laughing so hard..
"Aise kaise ruk jaaye..pehle sorry bolo" guddan said
"Hahaha..s-sorry..hahaha" they both said and we stopped..
Now, they were also drenched a little and covered with haldi..
Now, it's our time to smirk and their to glare..
"Glaring will not work at akshat" I said smirking..
"Chalo..chalo..jaao fresh ho jaayo" Mr.gupta said
"Haa jao..hume hamare pyaare bache dekhne hai yeh peele bhoot nhi" Dad said and we all laughed before going back to freshen up..