Chapter 25

This is how i see skirk i guess, but her hair is probably a bit more greyish (Art by overtonerhine on twitter)

This is how i see skirk i guess, but her hair is probably a bit more greyish (Art by overtonerhine on twitter). I havent proofread this🚶

As you set your foot outside the hut, your orbs captured how the azure was heavenly painted with a pale tint of orange alongside red. Astronomy defined it was the moment when sun disappeared below the horizon due to earth's rotation.

It seemed you have wasted hours for this so called indolence of yours by excusing it with resting. Either way, you would have to admit it was one of the nicest nap you've had. Primarily, since now your wounds had been fully healed by the adepti powers you're given. The med kit was, nevertheless, still a huge aid to overcome the radiance of pain and process.

"You're awake." Your gaze was swiftly rested to the woman who was sitting down on a fallen tree trunk, assuming this was her work or maybe Childe's.

You nodded and moved your foot by lifting and setting down each in turn towards Skirk, taking time to grab your coat first before it completely becomes forgotten.

After a while of standing in peace, you realized the gingerheaded maniac was nowhere to be found. "Where's Childe?"

"I asked him to search for more woods."

Glance followed hers, you're now looking at the fireplace that was placed nearby. The fire was made by raising the fuel an inch or two above the ground and having it sat on stones, deflicting it from extinguished and seized the opportunities of so.

The swordwoman ceased her movement from cleaning her swords with a white fabric, patting the empty space beside her. "Take a sit."

"Ah, yes." You did obediently as she told.

Once again, there was a solid quietude between the two of you, a comfortable one if you may add. While she was far too preoccupied in the act of cleaning her lovely swords, you stayed on your seat watching the ether as its beauty reaching the peak. If truth to be told, you were clearly yearning for Liyue's gorgeous sunsets you used to adore. Not a week even passed, and yet you discerned the feel of missing home.

Everything regarding Snezhnaya just felt divergent to you, it persisted to remind you for the fact you weren't belong here, and would never be. Perhaps it was nothing more than a homesick.

Then again, it was your decision to leave such a comfortable life in the safe harbour. Vacate from everything relating to Liyue, escaping from the havoc you made, every bit of the coward moves you did; it was all to avenge the geo archon's death. You needed to constantly remind yourself about that in your head.

The more longer you doubt, the more longer this will take to an end.

Whatever it takes, you would eventually find a way to meet the Tsaritsa. And when you did, you ought to have her trust on you, that's the only perfect time to inquire about celestia and its minions.