"Nope." I said.

"No wonder why it went good." He mumbled and we heard a noise it sounded like a tea pot.

"Oh i'll be back my tea finished." My mom said causing me and Landon to look at each other.

"I'll go with you, I want some." I said following her.

"What type of tea is it, is it the one you made when I was at your house?" I asked as we made it to the kitchen.

"Yeah the yogi stress relief one, you want honey in yours too?" She asked.

"Mhm." I asked as she went to the cabinet and took out two mugs.

"Uh momma how you know where the mugs at?" I asked.

"Your dad showed me." She said softly as she poured what was in the tea pot into the mugs and put a tea bag in both.

"Momma you spent the night here?" I asked.

"Yes but it's not like that Kaelyn so stop smirking." She chuckled. "He just thought that it didn't make sense for me to drive four hours here just to talk today then leave, so I came yesterday." I said.

"I'm thinking about getting a place out here so I wouldn't have to be so far and you're not have to drive four hours just to see me." She said.

"Yayyyy." I smiled hugging her. "I can't wait." I added.

"Your dad was telling me I should just move here but  I don't think so." She chuckled.

"You think he wants y'all to be back together?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I need to know the truth first with everything. But like I told him i'm really just focused on building a bond with you right now." She explained.

"Yeah I get it." I said.

"You ready to go back?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled as we walked back to the second living room.

"Kaelyn yo' boyfriend keep tryin' me." My dad said and I chuckled sitting beside Landon. My parents were across from us.

"What he do?" I asked.

"He came by the other day to drop something off, he was playing loud ass music in my driveway and guess what song he was playing?" He asked.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Ms Kathy by Jacquees, he did it on purpose cause he only played the first part." He said and I tried not to laugh.

"He funny as hell for that." Landon said, he was laughing so hard. "That nigga bold." He said and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"That's not funny." My dad said.

"Mm reminds me of someone." My mom side eyed my dad.

"Oop." I said.

"I was not like that wit' yo momma she ain't like me but she was quiet bout it." He said.

"No i'm talking about to my sister that I didn't  talk to like that. For some reason she ain't like you and you would piss her off on purpose." She said.

"Your sister Madison?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Welp time to talk." Landon said.

"Wait you said you ain't talk to her like that, so why you chose her to give me the box?" I asked.

"I didn't, I gave it to my mom and told her to give it to my sister Darcy, she's my half sister but I was close with her the most....even though we didn't keep in touch when I left, I trusted her." She said.