The brothers are noisy, but in this matter, they still can't be casual.

"Do you have any doubts about my decision?" Shao Wenwen's originally hesitant face instantly hardened, and his sharp eyes swept over the faces of everyone present.

The people he was staring at couldn't help lowering their heads in silence. The boss’s gaze is too sharp, they can’t bear it at all

So, no one has any more doubts.

The high-level officials who could not understand Shao Wenwen's changes at all could only lament a few words that men's hearts are also confusing, and the thoughts of ​​their own boss is getting harder and harder to guess.

"That's it. The meeting is over." Shao Wenwen ended with such a sentence.

CEO's office

Shao Wenwen leaned on the chair with a complicated expression.

Since getting the memory before rebirth that day, his senses of Miao Anyun have become extremely complicated.

He wanted to ignore those memories and still be a good brother, but those memories flashed by from time to time, reminding him all the time that his brother is the enemy standing opposite him. During this period of time, he almost split into two people. One loves his brother and wants to spoil him for a lifetime, and the other madly wants revenge so that his attitude towards Shao Yayi was lukewarm, and Shao Yayi seemed to have noticed the change in his attitude and became alienated from him.

At the meeting just now, no one knew how complicated he was feeling. When he wanted to help Shao Yayi, there seemed to be a demon clamoring not only not to help but also to take revenge.

He struggled for a long time, but in the end he just decided to sit on the sidelines and neither help nor fall into trouble. The Chen family was allowed to suppress'Hengmao'.

There are two photos on the table.

One is a photo of him and Sun Xiaoyan taken in an orphanage when they were young, and the other is a photo of a drunk Miao Anyun secretly shot by him on the birthday party.

Shao Wenwen picked up one of them.

The little girl in the photo still smiles brightly and warmly. Before in his eyes, it was clearly a smile that was dazzling than the sun, but now it is dull. He watched for a long time, but couldn't find the feeling that made his heart warm at the beginning, and put the photo back on the table as if giving up, and picked up another one.

In the photo, Shao Yayi's eyes are blurred, his pale pink lips are slightly pursed, his face is tinted with a faint blush, and his exquisite appearance looks more childish and cute.

Shao Wenwen looked at him, only feeling that his heart was softened, and a soft smile appeared on his face subconsciously. He looked at the younger brother in the photo, his eyes soft and focused. At this time, the so-called memories of past lives seemed to no longer affect him.

Shao Wenwen gently rubbed the photo in his hand, as if touching the face of the person in the photo. He thought, he probably knew what he wanted. But some unnecessary memories, how can he continue to be disturbed by it, and be alienated from his brother?

As he was about to get up and go out, telling the company's executives to immediately help ‘Hengmao’ deal with the Chen family, he saw Han Liang rushing in.

Seeing Han Liang's bad face, Shao Wenwen only felt that an ominous premonition spread in his heart. He fixedly stared at Han Liang, wanting to hear what he wanted to say.

Han Liang was sweating profusely, and he said anxiously, "The boss it's not good, the young master has been kidnapped!"

Shao Wenwen's pupils shrank, his eyes were sharp like a beast, and his voice was furious: "Search, dispatch people to find him immediately!" He didn't even question Han Liang why he didn't send someone to search as soon as Shao Yayi was missing. He can't even think about it right now.

He picked up the coat hanging aside and put it on, and went out with Han Liang.

He could not even imagine Shao Yayi being injured by the Chen family.

――――――――

With his hands tied behind his back, Miao Anyun was unconscious and lying on the ground.

After a while, the thick eyelashes trembled slightly, revealing a pair of calm black eyes. Miao Anyun sat up from the ground, he looked quite calm and composed, without the panic of a kidnapped person.

In fact, Miao Anyun knew that he was kidnapped. Moreover, if he hadn't taken the initiative to give up resisting, it wouldn't be certain whether they could kidnap him.

After all, in this world, Miao Anyun's presidential skills are top notch, and fighting is absolutely nothing. As for the suspicious, very non-presidential setting, Miao Anyun didn't really want to comment on it.

About half an hour ago, Miao Anyun went out to buy gifts for Shao Wenwen (so it's this guy again?). He didn't intend to buy them. After all, Shao Wenwen has been reborn, and the relationship between the two is not that good. But after struggling for several days, Miao Anyun decided to buy a present for Shao Wenwen, and exchanged courtesy. The last time Shao Wenwen helped him celebrate his birthday, this time he gave him a gift that was reasonable.

After buying the present, he was about to drive home when he was suddenly surrounded by a large group of people. This group of people had their hair dyed in a mess, and they also had colorful tattoos on their bodies. They blocked his way to prevent him from walking. They were obviously with no good intention.

Miao Anyun, who had no self-defense weapons on his body, fought them for a while. While he was fighting, he even had free time to be distracted and think.

Without much doubt, the mysterious force that has been targeting him and'Hengmao' was not caught. Although he has been investigating, he has not found any useful information. This efficiency is too low. It's better to use tricks and go with these people to see who is playing the tricks.

So someone had found the opportunity to break through, and was decisively given up by the whimsical Miao Anyun, and he fell into the siege again. After a while, he pretended to be exhausted and revealed a flaw, and those people did what he wanted and seized the opportunity to knock him out.

Miao Anyun fainted quite obediently, without struggling. He called 0237 for help from habitual diving, and he didn't worry that something would happen to him.

As for the reason for not pretending to be unconscious, it is probably that his acting skills are really bad and it is easy to see through, which arouses the alarm of the enemy.

In fact, nothing happened. 0237 very professionally sent him a memory of what happened during his coma after he woke up. It's a pity that those people seemed to be dumb, but their words were unexpectedly reserve. He didn't find any useful information about that force.

Miao Anyun flipped through the memory several times again, but unfortunately did not find any clues. He suddenly heard the approaching footsteps, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he lay still on the ground.

———————

1. 河水不犯井水 - river water does not interfere with well water (idiom);
Do not interfere with one another.

Mind their own business