Chapter 32 - The final knot

Start from the beginning

"Next to next Sunday kalyanam da, ippo edhukku indha Ooty trip ellaam?" asked Ashwin's mother with concern in her voice.

"Illa ma, past few days, months, yen years eh romba stressful ah irundhirkku, oru small trip poittu vandha, mind konjam relaxed aagum,  just for one night, anga namma lake house la dhaan stay, vandha udane I will help with all the marriage works" said Ashwin.

"Seri da, paathu poitu vaanga, ennavo indha kalyanam nalla padiya mudinja dhaan enakku stress pogum" said Ashwin's mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Enna dhideernu Ooty? " asked Sivaangi trying to help him pack for the trip.

"Chumma dhaan, ma adha appadiye vetchudu ma, naan pack pannikaren" Ashwin replied while stopping her from spoiling his packing.

"Appo naan enna pannatum" she asked with a pout

"Enakkaaga oru paatu paadriya? " he asked his eyes really yearning to hear her sing.

"Enna dhideernu? " Sivaangi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Dhideernu ellaam illa, I wanted to ask you this from the day we met again, but konjam hesitation, that it might remind you of a lost career" replied Ashwin.

"En ippo en career kku enna korachal Ashwin? I am a lecturer in one of the prestigious music college and I am not even 30 yet, I do lot of Katcheris for every occasion there. I am happy with my career choice Ashwin, ennoda love music thaan, andha age la the only way I knew how to cultivate it, is via playback singing, so I did that, but ippo, I not only sing, but groom young talents too in the field, what more I can ask for? Even after moving here, I am planning to take a break until all gossips, speculations and trolls die down and start a small music academy" said Sivaangi with a smile

Ashwin looked back at her astonished and proud. 

"This is why I love you so much and searched for you day and night, to the moon and back. " he said kissing her on her forehead.

"Seri, enna paatu venum sollunga? " Sivaangi asked sitting on the bed with folded legs.

"Kozhandhainga enga?" he asked before answering her question.

"Rendu paatis and thathaas kooda pattu paavadai and some dress shopping poirkaanga" she replied.

"Appo namma rendu peru mattum dhaan irukkoma veetla? " Ashwin asked moving closer to her, his eyes conveying a message which made Sivaangi take a hard gulp.

"Aama, edhukku kekureenga?" she asked, her eyes to showing the same yearning she saw in his eyes.

"Illa, naan onnu ketpen, nee mattennu sollama othupiya? " he asked sitting next to her on the bed, pulling her closer that she almost fell on him.

"Hmmm " she croaked, her mind creating vivid images regarding what he might ask, making her stomach do a happy somersault.

"Mithra sonna adikadi en photo paathu edho koopuduviyaame, adha nerla kettu years aagiduchu, oru vaati solriya? " he asked almost whispering in her ears.

"Ennadhu? " Sivaangi asked back, her eyes closed,  leaning against him, his hot breath against her cold neck made her forget everything.

"The name you used the very fist time for me when I danced for Desingu raja during 'Dancing Jodis', the name you used for me the first time you said 'I Love you', the name you used for me in your highest moment of passion" he said kissing her neck inch by inch making electricity flow inside her with highest volt.

"Manna!!! " she whispered, making him loose all his self control, but before anything could actually happen a knock on the door grounded all the electricity flowing within them making them come back to reality.