chapter 3

~At Naruto's house~

Sasuke's Pov:

I looked around Naruto's house it only had one floor which was expected why would you need a 2 story house for 1 person? When you first walked in, there was the living room then the kitchen and a hallway which i assume had his room, the bathroom and the laundry room. I wonder if he made it himself since there was only this one house. Naruto lead me back to his room and we decided to play 20 questions to get to know each other better.

"So ill go first, Sasuke, do you have a job?" He asked sitting down on his bed and i sat next to him "hn, yes." Was all i said i hated that job though and i was probably going to quit, like why sit all day looking at a stupid computer screen? "Do you live alone?" " yes, well would having a friend over like almost all the time count as having a roommate?" I mean i had Sakura over everyday, i would come home from work and boom guess who's already there? Sakura. " i guess but if they have there own house I would say no." He had his hand on his chin and he took a little to think about it. Not going to lie it honestly looked kind of cute.

We arent actually going to ask 20 questions might as well just called it 10 questions since each of us got 10 questions.

Naruto's Pov:

"Hmmm any siblings?" I saw his face turn stern and he replied "yes, but we don't talk about him." In a cold tone "ah, alright sorry-" i asked a few more questions then it was my turn to be asked also turns out that he's gay as well, i actually got tackled soon after i found out, heres what happened "soooo what's your sexuality Sasukeeeee?" " Im a flaming homosexual" he had placed his hand on his hip and looked so proud of himself. "No default settings here" i said placing my hand over my heart dramatically "i totally didnt think the opposite" he looked like he was holding in his laughter i think I was making a face of some sort "wow feelings hurt SasUKE."

3rd Pov:

"Wow feelings hurt SasUKE." Sasuke's jaw dropped as he saw Naruto smirking at him "You. did. not. just. call. Me. A. Bottom." "Oh but i did." Naruto smirk fell when he saw Sasuke lung himself at Naruto and sat on his stomach looking down at him "how dare you call ME a bottom." Sasuke said narrowing his eyes down at Naruto. He knew full well if he was or wasn't but he couldn't allow Naruto to find out. Naruto started laughing, "When you try that hard to defend whether you're a bottom or not makes me think that you are." Naruto was still laughing " Damn it... Topic change! New question-"

Back to where we were it's Naruto' s turn now

"Ok, so when did you first come here?" Sasuke asked turning more towards Naruto and sitting crisscrossed "when i was 12, damn I've been here for 10 years." Naruto replied he looked at the time on his phone, it read 5:45 "we have 3 hours and 15 minutes until you jave to leave. Can we exchange numbers?" Sasuke nodded and they switched phone put their numbers in and gave them back to one another.

"10 years of living here? Damnnnn I feel like I would like how quite it is but hate it at the same time. Uh do you have a job?" "Nooo i simply buy things for free." Naruto said sarcasm clear in his voice "oh yeah i totally didn't forget about that. Favorite animal?"

Sasuke's Pov:

"-Favorite animal?" I saw Naruto's eyes light up "Foxes! They're so adorable i just love them!" He clearly enjoyed talking about foxes. "They are pretty cute but i think cats are better. Are you taken?" Im practically just asking the first thing that comes to my mind now. Naruto raised and eyebrow at me then replied "Nope." "Hn." Was all i said before asking other questions

soon we got bored but didn't know what else to do. "Will you visit the forest often, also it's 8 you only have an hour left." He looked away from the roof and at me, i dont know why but I kind of wanted to stay longer. "Damn time flies, ill make sure to visit when im off, i might even be able to bring Sakura one of these times."  "Ah im assuming shes the friend that dropped you off?" "Yeah." "Mk, whatcha wanna do for the next hour?" He sat up and pulled me up as well "uhhh wait how old are you?" "22, you?" We were the same age i thought he was like 20- "Same." "Damn you look 10× older" I looked over at him and cracked my knuckles "Bitch did you just say that i looked old?" "Sasuke calm down i was joking!" He said frantically moving his hands " you better be. I don't look old, im hot and sexy" i said confidently and smirking to myself "yet you're single." Naruto laughed to himself "I- that doesn't mean that im not sexy i just haven't found anyone like that also you cant speak 'mister i haven't dated anyone' at least i have experience." Ha take that. "Trueee but still. Anywayssssss we should head back to the entrance that way your friend can actually pick you up." He got up and walked out of his room and i shortly followed after also did i mention that he had some nice thighs- like damn- when we went outside it was surprisingly still light even though it was after 8pm. Those mushrooms really help i guess, it took us almost the whole hour to make it outside if the forest and there was only five minutes until Sakura came to pick me up.

Naruto had told me that he would stay with me until she come. Which honestly im glad for who knew what kind of creeps could be out here?? Me and Naruto held a conversation until Sakura came "Hey Sasukeee!" She yelled running over and hugging me to make me annoyed "Sakura get your bitch ass off of me." I said pushing her away. "Your reaction is why i do that. Who's this?" She pointed over at Naruto who was looking up at the sky "ah that's Naruto my new friend i guess, next time we come you'll be able to meet him properly. Naruto you should head home now, it took us almost the whole hour to get back here so it'll probably be a little after 10 if you head home now " I saw him look over at me and smile nodding his head "Alright bye, SasUKE!" He smirked at me before running into the forest. "He just called me a bottom. Again." "Pfft you make it sound like You're not one." Sakura rolled her eyes jokingly "ughhhh whatever just take me home." "Maybe i should just leave you here." "I- Bitch no take me home." I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the car and got in the other side.
-------------------------
That went swell
Word count :1192