chapter 1

So im going to explain what this will be about before actually writing the story, so in this world they're are magical forest, creature and such on, Sasuke knows about the forest and want to visit one. Naruto lives in the forest. He's not necessarily a magical creature he simply went to one when he was young, got lost, and never found his way out. Anyways that enough information onto the actual story!

-------------------
It was the 23rd of july and Sasuke had this day off, it was his only day off for the week but that was to be expected with the job he chose.

'What time is it?' Sasuke looked up from his book and looked at his alarm clock and to his surprise it was 5:13am. 'How long have I been reading?'

Sasuke enjoyed reading his book at night, but he normally only read for an hour going to bed at 1am, but that wasn't the case here luckily there wasn't any work for him, right?

Yes but he still had plans, he put his book down and started to get ready for the day, sleep was overrated anyways (funny coming from me a person who always sleeps :^) he went to the bathroom, turned the shower on and began brushing his teeth while he waited for the shower to turn to his wanted temperature.

After the shower he got dressed and put his used clothes in the washer, then went to the kitchen for some cereal. It was now 6am.

'RINGGGGG... RINGGGG' Sasuke picked up his phone and noticed that Sakura was calling him.

Sasuke's Pov:

I looked down at my phone, 'Sakura? Why's she calling me a 6 in the morning?' " What do you want, Sakura?" I said a little annoyed like its six in the morning. " What, can't call my best friend? Anyways bitch guess what!" Sakura went from acting offended to excited. "Uhhh you got a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I said confused and suddenly interested " Well i did get a girlfriend but that's not it!" "Bitch you got a girlfriend and didn't tell me?! Im offended, how could you?" I put my hand on my forehead dramatically but its not like she could see it "Anyways, what is it?" "I FOUND ONE OF THOSE FORESTS!!" She shouted in my ear over the phone  "MOTHER FUCKER MY EARS! ALSO YOU'RE TAKING ME THERE TODAY!" I yelled back, i've always wanted to go to one if those forest. "Sorry Sasuke- anyways i'll be there soon, give me 30 minutes." "Ok."

I sat on the couch and thought about what to do while i waited for her. 'I still cant be she had the audacity to not tell me she had a girlfriend' i rolled my eyes 'this bitch anywaysss I'm a read my book-'

'Knock knock' "heyyy sasukeee!" Sakura walked over to the couch i was currently sitting on, it was normal for her to knock then walk in, she even has a key to my house. I don't know how she got it though- "You're such a bookworm, its scary." "Oh shut up let's go." I got up and walked to outside her following behind me.

3rd pov:

Sakura started the car, while Sasuke tried to put music on. "Hey Sasuke remember how i used to be obsessed with you?" Sakura was giggling at the memory "then you found out i was gay."  Sasuke said looking for a good song. Still. " yeah it broke my heart-" "cry about it." "No cause i did-" Sakura said and Sasuke bursted out laughing Sakura joining in.

They spent the car ride listening to music and in 30 minutes they had made it to the forest "Ok we're here and uh Sasuke you forgot to tell you but uh i can't go with you i have work in an hour." Sakura said backing away from Sasuke slowing "ok- WAIT WHAT?!" Sasuke snapped his head towards Sakura "eheh Yeahhh, i'll come pick you up on break, it'll be fine haha! Bye Sasuke!" She sped away, 'this bitch just ditched me at forest i don't even know when her break is-' Sasuke thought to himself shaking his head

--------------
Ah such good friends welp we'll see what Sasuke does next chapter
Byeeeeee

Word count: 713