Thunderstorm (Fluff)

Childe sat on the bed while Zhongli was up at his desk. Childe played with a few locks of hair, and looked outside to see it pouring rain. Childe got up to the window to check out the rain.

Childe ran his finger down a little raindrop, running down the window outside. Childe sighed and walked back to the bed. "Whats wrong, Childe?" Zhongli said, not looking up at him.

"Its so boring." He replied. Zhongli sighed and got up from his desk. Zhongli sat on the bed and thought for a moment, as Thunder bashed down. Childe jumped up, startled.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of thunder." Zhongli sighed. Childe glared annoyingly. He grabbed a pillow and turned away from Zhongli. Zhongli just giggled and grabbed Childe's chin to make him face Zhongli.

"Mm." Childe groaned, not making eye contact. Zhongli frowned and pulled Childe for a soft kiss. They pulled away for a few moments until another thunder struck. Zhongli pulled Childe in for a small hug.

"Don't worry about the thunder." Zhongli said, trying to comfort Childe. Childe finally relaxed into Zhongli's arms and slowly fell asleep.

Zhongli noticed and put Childe into the bed, softly tucking him in, and giving a small kiss on his forehead.

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND CRINGEY 😭🤚