"Oh ok"

I calmed down a little. Suddenly I also felt sleepy, I have no idea how and when but also fell a asleep.

When I woke up I was on Changbin's lap. My eyes where blurry but I could see him get up quickly and telling me he's in a hurry and walked straight out the door.

I was kinda sad, was it me? Did I scare him because I was on his lap? Maybe he is homophobic? I hope not.

~

Third pov.

"Yeah that was basically what happened" Felix explained all details of the date from yesterday.

"The sleeping part is super cute!" Jeongin screamed through his phone.

"But I don't think Changbin thinks it's really cute. When I woke up it felt like he wanted to escape from my homo ass" Felix said in a sad tone.

"I feel like he is homo himself, why would he ask to sleep on your shoulder if he was that homophobic. He can sleep on yours but you can't sleep on his? Dumb shit" Seungmin said in kind of a mad tone.

"I agree with Seungmin. And Jeongin ofcourse" Jisung said right after his friends finished.

"Ok guys my mom is calling me you I have to go see you later" Jisung added.

"Same, bye!"

"Bye!"

"See ya!"

~

Changbin pov.

I came back from Felix's house and I saw my brother and Hyunjin in the living room playing games.

"Changbin you're back how was your date with Felix and his friends" Minho asked and started laughing.

"It was not a date and it was only Felix" I replied and rolled my eyes.

"FELIX ONLY? And you don't call that a date" Hyunjin said in surprise.

"I'm straigh-"

"Yea right. If you really are then why haven't you date any girls? You're just using it as an excuse" my blonde haired brother replied.

"Ok maybe you guys are right but not fully. I never dated girls because I was never really into dating but I also never dated guys?" I said to my friends

"Until Felix came around" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows.

"you can't tell me I'm wrong, tell us what happened today and we'll see who's right" my pink haired friend added.

"Ugh yall are annoying"

"I went to his house and I was the first one there. I sat down and Felix said he had to go take a phone call"

"When he came back he told me his friends aren't coming anymore. I'm not gonna lie I felt a bit happy at that moment"

"We sat down on the couch and I asked him what movie he wanted to watch, he said Ironman it was the cutest thing because I also like Ironman"

"Then I suddenly felt sleepy and I fell asleep on his shoulder"

"Not too long after I felt his heart beating, i think he was scared or something. I was half awake and told him not to be scared, school is killing me and I need some rest"

"Honestly that was not why I wanted to stay on his shoulder. The reason I wanted to stay is because his shoulder was so small and cute but comfortable and he was also wearing a fluffy jacket too it made it so much more comfy I wanted to stay there forever"

"When I woke up it was already morning. Felix was also asleep he was laying on my lap"

"My heart melted he's so cute, the way his lashes leans on his cheeks when he sleeps, the way his freckles are shining on his cheeks, they looked like 1000 stars on his cheeks, the way his lips are so perfectly shaped I just wanna taste them"

"I was ready to cup his cheeks to touch his lips with mine when his eyes suddenly moved, I jumped"

"I told him I was in a hurry and when straight out the door"

"On my way back home I could feel my heart beating faster then normal, it just didn't want to stop whenever I think about that moment"

"That's basically it" I said like it was nothing.

"BRUH" my two friends said.

"Do you even realize what you are saying right now?" My brother said in disappointment.

"You're so dumb. Dumb as fuck" Hyunjin also said in disappointment.

"What?!" I asked confused.

"You are legit saying you wanna taste his lips. LIPS. Isn't that just kissing" he yelled in my face and i felt stupid.

"You are hella gay" My pink haired friend said.

"You better confess or your little crush will get taken by someone else and you'll suffer and the only thing you can do about it is be happy for him" Minho said.

He was right.

But I acted like I didn't care even though I did "whatever" I said to them and walked straight to my room.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

Wow this chapter was extra long but I liked it a lot I hope you guys too<33 and yes today I'll publish 2 chapters cuz I can't on Saturday and Sunday :(