decorating the tree ♡

The name of the artist above is @ace.of.artz on Instagram :D and they are 19 In this and have there own apartment :))

It was currently snowing outside, Jake and devon were on the couch watching "corpes bride" it was one of there favorite movies. "Hey Jake?" Devon said looking up at Jake, "yeah?" Jake said looking down "it's 8 days until Christmas and we don't even have a tree up" Devon said looking at the spot the tree was supposed to be at. "Your right, let's put it up right now the movies done anyway" Jake said getting up.

Devon and jake went down to the storage room on the first floor. They looked for "the wheelers" no they weren't married they were just 19 they just chose that last name for the apartment. They grabbed the Christmas tree box and the ornament box and went upstairs it was tough though because they lived on the 7 floor and couldn't fit the Christmas tree box in the elevator. They finally got into their apartment and set everything down and fell on the floor.

"That was way harder than expected" Devon said "yeah I think I broke 198 bones" Jake said " I broke all 206" Devon said. They sat there for a little bit before they dragged all of the stuff to the living room, "let's put on a movie while we decorate the tree" Jake said getting the tree out of the box. "Okay but I pick!" Devon said rushing over to the remote and pressing play on the original home alone, to both of them there are only two home alone movies the rest aren't real to them.

"Ahh yes our favorite" Jake said looking over to see what Devon said, "you know it" Devon said walking back over to were Jake was and started helping him with the tree. They watched the movie and put up the tree when they were done fluffing the branches they dragged the ornament box over to the tree. "We should put the tree skirt on first" Devon said stopping Jake from putting on any ornaments "your right" Jake said Devon grabbed it and bent down to put it on.

"Nice ass" Jake said and winked at Devon, "shut the fuck up Jake" Devon said back and started blushing like a tomato, Devon put on the tree skirt and got up then pushed Jake. "You can't be mad when it's true" Jake said smirking "shut up and help me decorate the tree" Devon said grabbing an ornament and put it on the tree. " Okay okay" Jake said and grabbed other ornament and put it on the tree.

They watched the movie and continued putting ornaments on the tree until they had no more to put up. "Here's the star" Devon said handing Jake the star for the tree. "Thank you" Jake said giving Devon a kiss on the head, jake stood up on his toes and put the star on the tree. "And it's done!" Jake said and stepped back to admire the work they put into the tree. Devon looked back and saw the movie just ended "damn we spent 1 hour and 40 minutes doing the tree" Devon said looking back at Jake.

"Holy shit" Jake said looking back at the tree, "sure dosent look like it" Devon said laughing at how bad there tree looked. "Yeah it's pretty ugly" Jake said and started laughing to. "It's pretty in its own way" Devon said turning his head side way. "Yeah I guess your right" Jake said then turned around and picked up Devon. "Whoah!" Devon yelled when he got picked up so suddenly. "Come on let's watch home alone 2" Jake said laying down on the couch with Devon still on his arms.

"Okayy" Devon said wrapping his arms around Jake. They both watched the movie until around 50 minutes in because they both fell asleep.

Okay don't kill me ik it's short but I wanted to get something out today. Happy holidays! <3