HARRY

So this photo of me is trending.

There's a picture of Louis too, with that huge smile on his face

There's a picture of Louis too, with that huge smile on his face. That sunshine smile.

I'm definitely going to save that picture

Am I proud? Hell yeah.
Did fans understand what happened on that flight? Hell yeah.
But at this point we don't even care. We can hint them things again. We let them suffer for another month and then we can officially come out.

We got in a car and start our drive to hotel.
Jonathan calls Louis after we buckle our seatbelts, I hope it's not something bad. Louis just hits ignore and smiles wide to me.

"So Louis, tell me, what was on that contract you signed again?" I ask him on our way to Ritz-Carlton hotel.
"I read it and then I re-read it just to be sure that there won't be a catch. So Jonathan practically made me free and sent me here and he's going to cover all the expenses when I'm here," he beams,"and that I have to write two songs before I can fly back to London."
"So you are free? Like there's nothing holding you back anymore?" I can believe it.
"Yup, totally free," he says and gives me his sunshine smile again.

God I love seeing him this happy.

"Why did he change his mind though? Like he was so against it all, wasn't he?" I ask.
"I don't know and I really don't care. Now what's really important is us and that we can come out whenever we want," he beams.
"Whenever we want?" Woah. I can't believe it.
"Whenever we want," he assures and gives me a kiss on my lips.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask.
"Well I actually wanted to keep it as a secret and then surprise you with that but now I thought like eh what the hell, might as well tell you already," he smiles.

We arrive to our hotel and it looks amazing. Jonathan has a good taste and he's willing to pay for all of it.
Staff member guides us to our room and the room is really nice.

It has big windows and such a nice view of the city of New York

Louis plops down on the bed and says with a content sigh, "I'll take this side of the bed."
"Okey sure," I smile.
I couldn't care less if I'm being totally honest right now. For me it's important that he's here, next to me and he can be next to me from now on every day and every night.

I lay down next to him on that big ass bed and ask, "so what exactly do you have to do here? Where do you have to go?"
He sits up and sighs, "I have to write like two sad songs, and I have zero ideas. I don't know what to do. I'm too happy right now to write something sad."
"Don't worry about it now, maybe you'll get inspired when staying here, you said we have three weeks right?"
"Yeah," he sighs.
"Maybe we should go for a walk? Since you know we can do whatever the hell we please?" I ask, trying to get his mind off if that right now.
"Sure why not," he's up straight away, pulling me up from bed.

We get outside and I take his hand in mine.
It's so good to be free. Let's see what happens now.
We go to a park nearby and take a seat.
It's so peaceful. Fans don't know where we are staying, not yet.
It's a matter of minutes when someone finds out where we are right now and where are we staying.
It's amazing how things have happened.

"I'm hungry," he says out of nowhere making me laugh.
"You want to go back?" I ask.
"I would love to."

We go back to hotel, still holding hands. We pass the paparazzis who are literally speechless after seeing us. They sure as hell wasn't prepared to see us. Few of them take pictures of us too, recognizing us. They are here probably because there is some other celeb staying at this hotel too.

We go to our room and Jonathan calls again, this time Louis picks up. He goes to bathroom to talk to him. What is he hiding? I hope he's not hiding things. I'm probably just overthinking.

I take my journal out of my suitcase, maybe I can write something again. I started doing this when I was at my lowest. When I wasn't with Louis those months. I enjoy writing.

Louis comes back to our room after a while and plops down on bed next to me, taking my notebook.
"What's that? What are you writing?" he asks.
"Just some nonsense. What did Jonathan say?"
"Nothing important. He just said thay he knew I was lying about you being in a relationship and then congratulated me and ended the call. But like he didn't sound mad or anything. Maybe he's literally happy for me and happy that our years long contract is ending," he explains and then yells,"You are writing song lyrics?!"
"Well yeah something like that," I say and try to snatch my notebook back.
"Oh no no, I'm not giving it back, when did you write this?," he asks and points to "sweet creature"
"I wrote that short after you left the project," I sigh.
"So you wrote that about me?" he asks and looks straight into my eyes.
"No it's about my sister," I say with eyeroll.
"You don't have a sister," he laughs.
"Trust me I know," I laugh.
"Harry these are amazing," he goes through all of that journal.
"No they are not," I say shyly. They really are nothing.

"Harry?" he asks after a while.
"What?"
"I have an idea."
"What idea?"
"Can I use these words? Like can I make a song out of these? You know that I have zero inspiration right now. I'd give you credit for these too of course," he says and gives me a kiss.
"Yeah sure, why not, if you really think you can make something out of these words."