LOUIS

"Oh shit," I step inside and pick Harry up. I place him on the couch and go to close the door.

Will he wake up himself? Or do I have to do something? I don't know what to do when someone passes out.

Oh, he stirs and opens his eyes. I sit on the coffee table in front of him, small smile on my face.
I don't know what to say or how to start that converstation.

His eyes are wide and he opens and closes his mouth trying to say something.

"Hii Harry," I start, he looks so bad. He's on the verge of crying.
"H-hi," he stutters out.

I sit next to him and pull him into a tight hug. He lets me, that's a good thing I suppose.
He starts crying to that, oh no, I can't see him crying.
I break our hug and take his face in my hands, looking into his eyes,"please don't cry, please don't," I wipe his tears away but new ones come straight away.
I press a small kiss on his forehead and hug him again.
We keep hugging eachother until his tears stop.

"So how come that you are here?" he asks.
"I've always been here. I don't even know where to start. Didn't you read the note I left?"
"What note? You didn't leave me a note," he wipes the last tears away.
"Yes I did. On the kitchen table, saying I have to leave and I hope you call me."
"There was no note but I still called you, each and every day," he hiccups.
"Yeah I know you did, I just found out like 2 hours ago," I say, "I heard the last voicemail you left for me."
"What about the others? All the voicemails and texts?"

I sigh and say,"I thought you never called me back. I was already convinced that all of this meant nothing to you, that you finally understood that you are only straight and you are only into girls and you forgot me and everything we had.

I was creeping outside of your house in my car for over a month to see you and find out what happened. Still hoping that one day you will call me or text me or interact with people in some way. I was too scared to come here and knock on your door, I was scared of being rejected.

Then you finally left the house, I followed you and your friend to grocery shop earlier. You probably noticed me.

Just today I found out that Jonathan blocked your number in my phone. That's why I didn't get your calls or messages. I let the nice lady from mobile company to unblock your number, she said that she's sorry but she can't forward messages and voicemails from your number to me. And after a little while I heard your last voicemail, I was too afraid to answer when your name popped on the screen," I smile weakly.

"And now I'm here, explaining all this to you," I say.
I show him the text Diana sent me earlier and the text the girl from mobile company sent me.

He thinks about it for a while, nods, making me let go of breath I didn't know I was holding in and asks, "but why did you leave in the first place? It was all going so good and then bam, you were gone."

"I didn't want to you to stop me. I had to leave. Jonathan and I have an agreement, so I had to what he says, I still have to.
I left that note for you so you could know everything and you could contact me without Jonatahan finding things out."
"There was no note Louis, sadly."
"I don't know what happend with that note, but I swear to God I left it there," I say and hug him again.

God I missed him.

"I called you everyday Louis. I thought it was all joke to you. That you regret everything we had," he gives me a weak smile.
"Oh no, no no no, I don't regret anything. I still love you. I told you nothing will ever change that."
"I love you," he breaths relieved,"what happens now?"
"Well. My contract with Jonathan ends in two months and I won't sign any new agreements with him. Until then we have to keep things in secret sadly," I sigh.
"We can make this work right? I mean yeah we have to be cautious but we can still hang out in here. If it's okey with you? If you want to continue that thing we had."
"That thing," I chuckle, "maybe we can say that we are boyfriends? Are we dating? Even if we can't go out for a date for at least two months?"
He nods.
"Okey, then it's official," I give him a little kiss on his lips.

It's not enough. I can tell that he feels the same.

He connects our lips again and moves himself so his sitting on my lap.
I've missed him so much.

"We should go to my bedroom, just in case Belle comes back earlier than she told me," he says and climbs down from my lap taking my hand in his and guiding me to his bedroom.

He locks the door behind us and I pin him against it, I remove his shirt and start giving him kisses all over his chest. I move down to his navel with my kisses and remove his pants.
I stand up and kiss him again while I stroke his cock.

"Let's do something we haven't tried," I say, with a smirk on my face, when I break our kiss. I take his hand and tell him to lay down on his bed.
I climb on him but the way that I'm faced to his cock and my dick is in his face. The good old 69 position.
He takes me to his mouth and sucks and I do the same to him.

I can taste some precum on my tongue,"fuck you taste so good," I say making him moan my name.
I take him out of my mouth and spit on my finger and push it Harry's hole. I move it in and out for a few moments before adding another finger and scissoring them a little, "I'm gonna come if you keep doing that," he moans.

That's my sign to change position.

I climb off of him and turn myself to him so I can look into his eyes,
"I love you so much Harry. I really do."
"I love you too,"he says and kisses me.
"Don't say too."
"Why?"
"It feels like you are just agreeing with me," I smile.
"I love you Louis," he then says making me smile.

I give him a little kiss on his lips before I go down on him again.
I press my tongue against his hole, teasing him. I add my fingers, making his back arch from bed, he's gripping his bed sheets.

I remove my tongue and replace it with my dick, I spit on it, using my spit as a lube, before I push into him.
"Shit, that was hot,"he states making me chuckle.
I push slowly into him, he hisses a bit in pain, I kiss him, trying to ease the pain a little.
I give him time to adjust and after a while he allows me to move.
It's slow and intimate and passionate like the last time but this time it won't be a goodbye.
There won't be another goodbye.
Harry comes soon and me soon after him.
I pull out of him slowly and lay down next to him.

Harry leaves my side after we've come down from our bliss and goes to bathroom, he returns with a towel to clean both of us.

"Can you stay here tonight?" he asks.
"I think I can, cuddles?"
"Sure."

I text Diana saying I'm going to stay at Harry's so she won't be worried
"I'm staying at Harry's, if Jonathan asks something, tell him that I'm at your place"
I get a reply soon after
"😏"

We cuddle and fall asleep like we used to before, hoping we can offically come out in two months.

This chapter took me so long to write. I feel like I listened to every Avril Lavigne song there is while writing this chapter.