The War Begins

Starstruck bounds off near the forest. "Hey, Zephyr!" She pads toward Zephyr and looks up at her. "We need to get you prepared, I have been looking everywhere for you." Zephyr bent over in confusion. "Get prepared? What do you mean by that?" Starstruck pawed her leg and responded, "I mean, you need to stop Crimson Sparrows. Come with me, you can trust me." Zephyr hesitantly followed Starstruck into a deeper forest. "This, is the Forest Of Lanterns. Also known as the 6th Forest." Starstruck took a blue fox-fire lantern off a long, big tree branch in her mouth. "I am going to trust you on this, Zephyr." Starstruck stared at Zephyr. "But what if I can't do this... I can't trust myself on taking war!" Zephyr looked down at the damp, dense leaves.

"Zephyr, you don't think you can. but you are capable of helping us, and ending this war forever. You, can." Starstruck sets the lamp in Zephyr's hands, while fox-fire surrounded them both. "This is the Guardian's Necklace." She said holding a fox-shaped necklace. "What does it do?" Zephyr wondered. "This necklace gives you the power to FIGHT. You can defeat Crimson Sparrows with this necklace. But one rule.. NEVER take it off." Starstruck responded sternly. "Why can't I take it off?" Zephyr asked as her eyes gleamed. "If you take it off, you will become weak. You cannot use your power. Please, Never take it off." Zephyr looked at StarStruck. "I promise."

StarStruck padded across the shrubs and pathways as lanterns lit her face. "What a beautiful, peaceful forest.. I'm glad I was here to protect it." She curls up next to a patch of gleaming green leaves, looking like a small peach fur ball. "I'll take an energy-boost before continuing my patrol." Falling into a light daze, StarStruck's long warning dream set her asleep for the rest of patrol. Many hours had passed, as Zephyr sprinted to the forest. "Star! Star!" she shouted with pain in her words. StarStruck awoken and startled, she responded with misery. "A horrible future awaits us. I foresaw it in my dream." Zephyr stared at StarStruck. "Is it.. about Crimson Sparrows?" She quired. "Yes... There are signs of terrible war beginning, at least for what I saw." Both stared at each other, as Zephyr sighed. "I cannot do this by myself. I need an army like them. If I tried to challenge all of them by myself, I'd definitely die!" She's right. but HOW are we going to get an army to overpower the Crimson Sparrows..?! "Somehow, we might be able to build an army. Don't lose hope yet. We must defeat them, and we WILL. with the power of teamwork..." Starstruck responded in pride.

"What was your dream about, anyways?" Zephyr's ear twitched. "It was a giant pack of wolves attacking another pack. The wolves attacking seemed to be Crimson wolves. They had attacked a den next to a dark shadow forest, and a giant ocean. Something I had never seen before. But, there were many trapped creatures. Crimson, the leader, was destroying everything and.." StarStruck stopped to stare at the ground, and slowly shifted back to Zephyr's gaze. "And... she was planning to kill you." Zephyr stared for a long minute. "Star, you need to get me prepared. WE NEED an army." Zephyr stood up whilst StarStruck led her to the Shattered Forest. "This is where we can prepare for war. Here, stand in your