SEE YOU SOON

See you soon.

Mm.

Take care.. Eat well.. I will try to call you, ok?

Don't try, you MUST call me daily.

*chuckles* Ok, my cutieee.. Don't sulk.

I am not..

Ha.. Ha.. Okk.. I will get going. Soon give me my kissies *pouting the lips*

Non kissed.. No pecked Ohm on the lips.

What is this?

Ki..Kissing.. Non's cheek reddened.

My dimple baby, its not a kiss.. Its a peck and i know that you are not so innocent to not know how to kiss.. I will be going for 2 weeks and do you think that this peck is enough?

Nanon blushed at Ohm's blunt remarks.
He moved forward and cradled Ohm's face with his hands and kissed him properly. Suddenly Ohm held him by his waist and kissed him roughly. He bit Non's lips and entered his tongue into Non's mouth. They kissed each other for nearly 3 minutes and moved away when Ohm sensed that his baby is getting breathless. Both of their faces was beet red and their lips are moist and pink from the intense kiss. It only hightened their intent to kiss and do more things to each other. As usual the one to regain the composure is Non.

Enough.. You are getting late.. Go and come back soon.

Nooo.. I can't leave when seeing you like this.. How about you come with me, na.. naa..

Do you think that i don't have any work to do? Even if i don't have work, i don't want to come with you and create unnecessary commotion.

But I will miss you so much Baby..

Non again blushed.

I too will miss you.. So come back soon after you finish your work.

Mm.. Love you❤❤.. Wait for me, Ok?

Okok.. Now go.. Your manager is waiting down.

Bye baby..

Bye..

After consoling Ohm to go soon, Non came inside their apartment and sat on the couch. It is not even a day since he went but there was an empty feeling inside Non's heart and he felt lonely sitting in their home. It has been 6 months since they decided to move together. Since then, there has not been a single day that they left each other, but now Ohm was called to do fanmeet and interviews in Indonesia. Ohm has separate fanbase in Indonesia.. People their loves him so much. Ohm had his first overseas fanmeet in Indonesia. His fanbase got increased consistently after his fanmeet. So, as per fans request, he will be attending the fanmeet in Indonesia in this week. The fanmeet will be conducted for 4 days in various places and he also has to attend some interviews and do some show there. So, it will take 2 weeks if he do all the work without break. Nanon said him to take break and to go out and sightsee but Ohm refused and said that he will complete his work as soon as possible and come back and cuddle with him in their home. After they started dating, they had most of the works together. So there was no need for them to get separated. Even if they had individual work, they will meet at night. So, probably this will be their longest separation after started dating.

Without sitting idle and dwelve into negative thoughts, Non got up and done all the house chores. When doing the work, he remembered how Ohm and him will do the work together and how Ohm will disturb him, irritate him then he will get sulk and ohm will coax him by kissing which leads them to their bedroom and the work will only be half-done. But today there was no one to irritate him and he done the chores monotonously. He didn't like the feeling creeping in his heart right now. After doing the chores, he went and took bath and got ready to go out.