"Yeah, We're gonna watch movie later." She winked at me. I knew Ryujin's moving so fast, she always does. I admire her about that. She always knew who she likes or what she's feeling.

"Let me." I took Karina's bag and place it at the back of my car as I opened the passenger seat door for her.

"Thank you." She said before I ran back to the driver's seat and starts the engine of my car.

"Do you want to go home now?" I asked her because I don't want to. I want to be by her side for as long as I can. There is this magnet feeling that I have for her.

I hate attachments.

But Karina is special. I know it myself, she is special for me. I hope she can feel it with how I care for her.

"Can I spend time with you more?" Since when did she became this bold to me? Because I love it.

"Of course. I'll bring you somewhere I always wanted to go with." She smiled like she's so excited about the place.

"Do you like heights?" I suddenly asked to know if she would like where I'm taking her.

"Yes, and if you're going to bring me to Amusement park, I'm so down for it!" I look at her with a shookt face. Why did she knew about it?

"What? Heights means Amusement Park or other things. But i'd go with the park." She said excitingly. It makes me happy to see her like that.

I hope you always show this side to others.

But at the same time, I want to be selfish and just see it only for myself.

"Yey, we're here!" She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and went outside inhaling the fresh air as screams surrounds us.

"Let's go inside! Waaah, there's so many beautiful flowers!" She pulled my hand like a child who will grab the opportunity to try every single ride the park has.

( Play Dandelions by Ruth B. while reading the next part. )

We tried every ride she wants and her smile and scream explains everything she's feeling right now. I don't see any sadness between those brown eyes and her excited voice.

Next ride she chose is the Flying Fiesta or Flying Chair. Where your chair will be flying while the ride is going circle. The moment we fly, she kicks her feet like a kid who just got her candies. The whole ride I was just looking at her. Her smile, her eye smile, her laugh and giggle. It's everything to me.

I would take you here everyday just to see those happiness you're hiding.

"Aren't you enjoying?" She noticed I was just looking at her. She's the only one I can see. Nobody else.

She held my hand and continue having fun. She's swaying both of our hands. Laughing while looking at me.

Now this is everything.

"Whoo, I'm hungry." She pats her tummy and I saw that it's already 4pm. I look around to find some snacks, then I found some table and chairs infront of the food stalls.

"Take a picture of me hereee." She said while sitting down infront of those beautiful flowers.

" She said while sitting down infront of those beautiful flowers

You're the most beautiful flower I've ever seen.

"Let's goooo!!" She pulled me again to the stalls as we both sat down next to each other.

"Wait here, I'll buy some snacks." She nodded aggressively. Then I went to the stalls to buy some Nachos, Hotdogs and Drinks.

The guy who's with the lady selling some snacks helped me bring the food to our table.

"Thank you!" She thanked him and received a smile from him.

"Okay eat now, little girl." I teased her a bit then she glared at me. I want to pinch her cheeks so much but she might get scared or uncomfortable. So I gave up on that thought.

~~~

"Let's go? We still have class tomorrow." The sun is already setting and she agreed so we went to our car. I can feel her tiredness but she's still hyper asf. Like she ate 10 chocolates for today.

"Sunset drives are my favorite now." She said while looking infront, focused while the air from the aircon is hitting her hair. I know I should be focusing on the road but who can't focus at this beautiful girl beside me?

 I know I should be focusing on the road but who can't focus at this beautiful girl beside me?

She noticed the book infront of her. She looked at me before taking it for consent if she can look at it. I just nodded since it's nothing private.

"Wow, so they really are your parents." Is she serious? Hahahaha.

"Yep, why would I lie about my parents?" We both laugh then she just look at them. It's my notebook with a family picture.

"You look like them, Winter." She's engrossed with my notebook. She seems pretty excited about it tho?

"You know, I like your moms. I look up to them ever since I started to know about social medias." Woah? I didnt know she knew my parents. I will definitely take her to my house next time.

~~~

"Karina, we're here." I wake her up from her deep slumber since we're infront of her house now.

"Oh, thank you winter." She unbuckled her seatbelt then grab her things at the back before she waves her goodbye at me. She looks half asleep. So cute.

~~~

I greeted my parents when I entered the house. They know I'm tired so they let me go upstairs to rest and not ask questions about what happened. But I know they will ask a lot, tomorrow.