𝗑𝗂. 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖠 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗒𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾

Start from the beginning

"I like kids. If you look through the photo album, you'll see pictures of me when I was five, embracing my advisers."

"You skimmed?"

"I did," she grinned. "I wasn't able to recall much, but that's alright. I had fun walking down the memory lane regardless."

I proudly ruffled her dry hair. Y/N winced as soap-suds permeated her head.

"Oi!" She gritted. "Look what you did!"

"Aww, you got yourself a cute, little hat!"

"It's not funny! Rinse it off!"

"Are you sure?" I smirked, grabbing a bucket. "Fine then. Brace yourself."

Y/N frantically rose to her feet as I approached her. She held out her arms in defense. I threatened to splash her face with water, although it was all just a prank.

"Beomgyu!" She screeched, pressing herself against the railings. "Stop, I swear to God!"

"Scared to get wet?" I teased. "Come on, you need a bath!"

Without a warning, Y/N pounced on me. I fell back with a nasty thud. Clear water spilled all over the floor as she straddled me. I tried to break free, but she wouldn't budge.

"Get off!" I nervously laughed. "Seriously, this girl—"

SPLASH!

Third Person.

Beomgyu froze in shock as cold water hit his face. Y/N slowly backed out, a sorry look evident on her thunderstruck face. Beomgyu shot her a playful glare, his hair dripping from the icy surprise.

"I'm sorry," Y/N gulped. "I had to fight and escape."

"Fight and escape," Beomgyu parroted, sauntering to her. "Oh, you better run."

Y/N wasted no time. She bolted straight to the living room, leaving Beomgyu and his squeaky shoes outside. However, he was already far gone. He took off his pair of Converse and dashed across the hall, stamping wet footprints on the carpet. Y/N screamed, heading towards the kitchen to hide. She picked up a random pillow and catapulted. Beomgyu successfully dodged. He held out his soapy arms, grunting.

"Today was a fairytale. You were the prince, I used to be a damsel in distress."

"You took me by the hand, and you picked me up at six. Today was a fairytale. Today was a fairytale."

Beomgyu and Y/N ran like kids. Laughter, squeals, and screeches filled the once dull air as the pair threw tiny items at each other. Y/N hid behind the marble counter, wearing a steel casserole pot over her head for protection. Beomgyu was by the fridge, holding a bag of flour and a laddle.

"Surrender, you wicked witch!" Beomgyu dramatically wailed. "For I, the Prince, am here to banish you!"

"Fuck off!" Y/N chortled. "Wish-woosh, skidaddle-skidoodle, your mighty sword turns into noodle!"

Beomgyu faked a cry as he let go of the laddle. He theatrically dropped on his knees, whining. Y/N giggled.

"Today was a fairytale. I wore a dress, you wore a dark gray t-shirt."