•ʜɪꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴛʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ•

Start from the beginning

It had been two days since he had talked to his father and anyone. He was silent not once he uttered anything from his mouth. Everything was messing up. He had already decided whatever happened he would not give up his job in front of any challenges. He was standing firm but then his father, he was also firm on his place. How would he make them understand that he didn't want to marry anyone?

❁❁❁

Switching off and on the lamp Shivansh was staring at the wall in front of him. He closed his eyes to take some rest.

A beautiful night was planned as the garden was decorated with beautiful fairy lights. A few steps ahead there were tables and chairs. It were surrounded by the decorations of flowers and candles.

Pari's eyes shined as she smiled looking around the decorations. She walked till the table and saw a chit under the glass. She picked it and read what was written which made her smile more beautifully.

'Your beauty spoiled my surprise because before the glow of my angel these candles and fairy lights are feeling embarrassed.'

She giggled at his words and started searching for him.

"Shiv! Where are you?"

"Just behind you, angel!"

His masculine voice hit her ears spreading goosebumps through her body for adding more to her flattering self, his cold palms rested on her bare waist as she jerked a bit pinning her back to his muscular chest.

"Shiv__"

"Yes, You are looking breathtakingly beautiful"

Heat burnt her heart as he started pressing his lips on her shoulders.

"Why did you call me here and why?"

"I called you for giving a surprise and about why then, let me tell you, wife. It's a surprise date for you." He said as her eyes shone with excitement.

"For me?"

"Yeah, for my officially wedded wife!"

He romantically said and forwarded his hand for her which she accepted with a beautiful smile and went with him.

A few times passed, after completing the dinner shivansh and pari were moving with the rhythms of music. He secured her in his arms with his hands on her waist while pari locked her arms around his neck. Their eyes met as he smiled brushing his nose with hers. She blushed lowering her eyelashes when he leaned closer to peck on her lips.

"Why these arrangements and surprise suddenly?"

He shrugged off his shoulders still moving with the rhythm of the song.

"Kiyun ki aaj mujhe meri biwi pr bohot pyaar aa raha hai!" (Because today I'm falling in love with my wife more)

"Aapke pyaar ko bhi bade mood swings aate hai Mr. Rajawat!" (Your love has many mood swings)

He laughed at her comment and joined his head with hers, lightly pecking on her nose.

"Shiv?"

"Hmm, say!"

"After playing with shreya I just imagine how good it will be if we have our own baby__"

"You want a baby?" He asked with little shock visible in his voice.

"Don't you want it?"

"Not like that but it's too soon!" He said while she nodded with a little pout. Shivansh chuckled at her reaction and nibbled on her lower lip sucking it lightly.

"If you want it now. We'll do it right now but for that we have to do some process. Give me that first"

Saying so, he pulled her closer and pulled the curtains, took her to a corner. Then he removed her saree from her shoulder with a naughty smile as she shyly hid her face into his chest.

His fingers played with the hooks of her blouse as each time his fingers brushing with her skin was turning her into a blushing mess. He played a little to tease her and then took off her blouse slowly.

Later his hands grabbed her waist as he caged her between the wall and him. His other palm pulled down the strap of her blouse as he covered her shoulder with wet kisses while biting and sucking on it. Pari moaned loudly clutching his hair and pressing himself more into her.

Waiting no longer he removed his clothes so as hers revealing their bare bodies.

She encircled her arms around his neck and hid her face on his neck sucking there in hunger. He clutched her hair and pulled her back claiming her lips. She looked at him surprisingly to which he bit her lips and winked at her.

After getting exhausted they parted as Shivansh remained doing his sweet torture on her body.

The night grew more dark with their intimacy as they both drowned themselves in the night full of love.

"I love you Pari. I love you. Please don't go leaving me" His uncleared voice came as he almost begged closing his eyes but then suddenly he shouted her name when he felt her going away from him.

"Pari!"

His trance broke as he looked around only to see his empty room as before. His mind was a mess he was unable to forget his Pari, his each and every cell screamed for her touch and only her touch where his father was adamant in getting him married. How could he marry anyone else when his heart and soul was reserved for his love only? He pulled his hairs in frustration screaming loudly.

❁❁❁

Vote Target- 350
This time complete it fast to get the next chapter

How was the chapter? Did you enjoyed it? With Jiya the scenes will be more spicy where I didn't add it much.
Leave your votes and comments!!