Execution: Kay

Execution: Kay

Time started when the blade pierced Carsel’s upper arm. I heard it scrap against the bone and slide into Geylan’s chest. Both the vampire and Slayer screeched in pain as I removed the blade.

Carsel instantly moved away from Geylan and went over to Yana. Yana, before Carsel stood by her, fired a single shot at Geylan that went into his head. I followed Carsel over to Yana, and led them over to Hanagin to use the medical kit.

A loud screeching noise made all of stop what we were doing. All of the Slayers that were left were on their knees, heads bowed with their mouths wide open making the terrible noise. It was obvious they were mourning.

Hanagin got up and left Yana and I to sort out Carsel’s arm and the body of Lancas. Hanagin started moving in and out of the Slayers and went over to Pete and Lanly. I couldn’t hear what they were saying from where I was, but I could tell by their expressions that they were going to do something they weren’t completely happy about.

When I had finished Carsel’s arm, Yana and me watched Hanagin walk back over to us.

The Slayers were backing down, except for the odd few. Hanagin whispered something to Yana, keeping the rest for us in suspense.

Yana stepped away from Hanagin and Lancas. Hanagin picked up Lancas and started walking outside with his body. A few seconds later all the windows smashed and familiar faces landed into the room. I was guessing that the company was going to execute them all later.

I stood still and let the others do their job. The Slayers weren’t expecting them, so we had the upper hand.

The second most surprising person to see there was stood in the doorway, in front of a blinding light. I couldn't make out the features, even with my enhanced vampire senses, but I could tell by the pistol I'd made last year who it was. It was Callum.

But the most surprising person: Erin.

She was stood a few steps behind Callum and was looking into the scene of destruction that was in front of her.

Her hair was blowing around her and she had the complete look of a leader. That was thing about Erin I loved: She had the ability to always appear as to have a surrounding air of power around her.

Erin stepped around Callum and handcuffed a near Slayer. All the new arrivals were grabbing Slayers and making sure they couldn't attack. The handcuffed Slayers were taken outside to the van we had, which, using my technology, was bigger on the inside, so we could fit all the Slayers in separate cells, and still have room for all of us.

After five minutes the hall was cleared. Kain walked into the hall and directed all of us into the van. He stopped outside to clear the memories of any human that had gone to the dance and seen the fight.

Jonine sat in the front of the van and drove after Kain had sat in the front with her. It was quiet in the van for a while, until we were stopped by a human police officer.

A young man dressed in police uniform knocked on the window of the van after Jonine had pulled over.

"Excuse me Miss, but you were speeding. May I see your licence?"

Jonine smiled before pulling out of her purse her licence.

The officer looked suspiciously over her licence before saying:

"Can I have a look in the back please?"

"Go ahead.”

Jonine unfastened her seatbelt and climbed out of the van, following the officer. She used one of the many keys on her key ring to open the back. The officer looked at Erin, Callum, Dainon, Nylora and a couple of lower grades. The officer looked at them while it appeared they were sat on small chairs that were attached to the inside of the van.

The Company: Kayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें