PART 2

August pov:

We pulled up at my mansion. I parked my car in the garage and got my precious girl out and held her bridal way. I unlock the door and went in than shut it behind me. I carried Jordan and my room and put her in my big king size bed.

3 hours later....

Jordan pov:

I woke up in this pretty room. I was about to get up and open the door until I heard footsteps coming so I ran to the wall and slide down to the floor with my knees own my chest. The door open and I seen the same guy that had kidnapped me.

August pov:

I went in the room to check on Jordan. When I went in there she was up by the wall scared. I asked her what's wrong? She just ignore me... So I went over there and slap her.

Jordan pov:

The guy ask me what's wrong? But I ignored him than he slapped me. Tears steam down my cheek. He left out the room and slammed the door shut then locked it. I tried checking the windows to get out but his room and bathroom windows was bored up. I ran back to the wall an began to cry my tears out, until I dozed off to sleep.

30 minutes later....

August pov:

When I went upstairs to give her some food she was knock out on the floor so I picked her up and put her in my bed. I put her food on the nightstand with a note on there that said, Jordan I'm so sorry that I hit u I hope u forgive me .