Sweet Love (Chapter 1)

You woke up in comfy, soft place. You could feel a warm hand on yours. You opened your eyes, revealing Vi grasping your hand in her sleep. You slightly moved it, as it was in pins and needles. This caused Vi to scrunch up her face and let out a small groan. You smiled to your yourself, she was adorable when she slept. "Vi, I need to get up, okay? Please let me get up," You whispered, you didn't want to wake her, but you had to get up. "Vi please," You begged, still keeping it quiet. Surprisingly you saw a smile grow on Vi's face, "Okay," She whined, letting go. "Thank you," You said, getting up. The wood floor was cold, and there was frost on the windows. You walked to the kitchen and put on the kettle. As you were sitting at the table waiting for it to boil, you saw Vi walk out of the room, rubbing her eyes. "Morning sleepy," You teased. "Shut up, its my break day! I get to sleep in too" She joked. "Oh and I have a question," You said, trying not to sound rude or make anything awkward. "Whats that" Vi asked. "Why were you in my bed?" You asked, pouring some boiling water into cups for you and Vi. "My room was too far," She said. You hummed in response, walking over to Vi, who was sitting down at the table. You brought two cups of tea to her. "Since its your day off what do yo-" You got cut off by Mylo, and Claggor busting into the room. They were both fighting. Vi got up, "Ugh its too early in the morning for this," You heard her mumble to herself. "BOTH OF YOU." She screamed. You saw her smile to herself as the room went silent, she was pleased with what she could do. "Now whats up?" She said. The two boys went on about what was wrong. And of course Vi fixed it. The three of them walked over to the table. "Now, what were you saying, y/n?" She asked, leaning down, wanting to hear what you needed to say. "Oh uh.. If you're free today, would you like to hang out? O-only if you want to of course" You asked her. "I might not be free, I'll double check for you though, cupcake," she replied. 

word count - 398

I KNOW I KNOW- IT WAS A SHORT ONE, AND IM VERY SORRY- BUT ILL UPDATE IT SOON TO PAY UP FOR THAT, OKAY? SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IG- SORRY AGAIN.

Off topic but when i was about to- like write this, in my mind i was thinking "butterflies, purple, and tight, short, dresses" THATS WHY THE PICTURE HAS THAT LMSOMASKDONSO IDK, I WAS JUST THINKING THAT LOL- ANYWAYS BYE! AND SORRY- CJCDJCKDSKJSD ILL PAY UP FOR IT THOUGH