Prologue

Luz laid in bed. She couldn't help but ponder what had happened earlier that day. She had travelled with Eda to another world, full of frogs, and met Anne Boonchuy. They fought off a monster, bonded over their shared circumstances, and became friends, all in the span of a few minutes. Of course, the portal was unstable, so Luz and Eda had to leave. But she couldn't move on from it. Another human, trapped in another world. Wow!

Meanwhile, in the Planter's home, Anne was talking Sprig's ears off.

"I mean, come on. How awesome is it that there's another human with almost the exact same situation as me! I still can't believe it man. And we were like fighting machines out there. It was like, bam, and whoosh, and..."

"ANNE!!! I KNOW ALREADY! I WAS THERE!" Sprig shouted in response.

Anne looked over at her best friend in this world. Clearly, she had pissed him off. Whoops.

"Sorry, Sprig," she apologized, "I'll try to stop. But it's just so exiting, you know what I mean?" She sighed. It really was a lot to take in.

"Sprig's expression softened. "Yeah, I know. I get it, I really do, but... I'm tired, and need sleep. You probably do too." Anne slightly pouted, but nodded in understanding. "Good. Night, Anne. Sleep well."

With that, the lights were off, meaning it was time to go to bed. If only Anne could. Her head buzzed with thoughts about her new friend. Sasha and Marcy would flip when they finally meet up in Amphibia.

2 Weeks Later

Belos placed the key into the door's lock. Around the door to the human realm was a white colored ring with wings coming out from the sides. Belos turned the key in the witch-made door.

With a flash of rainbow color, the portal glowed with power. So, Hunter defying me did have merits. Excellent. He had been irritated with his "nephew" for leaving the castle, but coming back with the key to the portal door convinced the old emperor to forgive him. Even if the key was half empty of Titan's Blood, the source of the interdimensional cracks between worlds, it would suffice. As punishment, however, Hunter would have to wait a little longer to travel through.

Belos placed his golden mask onto his cursed face, and pushed the door open. What happened next was a surprise.

He was in a strange place: not quite the human realm, but outside of the demon realm. Odd.

Belos pulled his staff from his back, and slammed it onto the wet floor of the new place... a name would be required eventually. The artificial magic from his staff poured into the ground... nothing. Extremely odd. Very well. I shall need one with knowledge of this place.

He slammed the staff onto the ground again, this time a small black box following. Belos stared for a few seconds, before the strange item glowed, and he could see... what was it called... a newt, yes. This one in particular had a crown with three spikes on top, as well as an outfit of royalty.

The newt turned around and gasped, it had noticed Belos. "Whoa, what the... who the heck are you?!?"

Belos pondered for a second, debating whether to respond. He spoke, "I am Emperor Belos, and I was wondering if you have knowledge of my current whereabouts."

Hello Readers! What do you think of this fanfic so far.. even though it's only a prologue. Since this is the first story I am writing here, please, feel free to let me know your thoughts. I want to improve, so be honest. Bye!