Sun rarely accepted any requests.

Although Sun rarely accepted any requests, Sun was the most powerful person in the Red Alliance. It was said that the anti-theft software used by major banks was developed by Sun. In other words, Sun was so powerful that it would be a waste of time to pick up requests from the black market.

This time, they were trying to track down a batch of goods that came from the illegal zone. Their request had already been on the internet for three months. They had even enlisted the CIA's help. They tried to extract information from the other party, but it did not work.

Unexpectedly, the Red Alliance had accepted their request. The tables had turned!

Furthermore, the request was accepted by Sun, the Red Alliance's boss. Sun not only found the goods but also marked them on a map.

Qin Si took a while to recover from his joy. He was stunned.

When Jiang Xianrou saw him acting so happily, she couldn't help but ask, ''Young Master Qin, who is Sun?''

Qin Si was too busy forwarding the mail to Ye Wangchuan he replied absentmindedly, ''A hacker.''

The super wild and powerful kind.

__________________________________________________________________________________

557. IF YOUR'RE LOOKING FOR HACKERS, I KNOW SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP

*********
He gave one more line of explanation, ''Master Wang wanted to check on something, but no one accepted his request until now.''

''Ohh.'' Jiang Xianrou wasn't interested in the organization of hackers. However, when she knew that Ye Wangchuan was looking for a hacker, she casually answered, ''If you're looking for a hacker, I know someone who could help.''

She saw Qin Si looking over at her.

Her smile was reserved. She knew that Zhou Hengfeng had a decent position in the domestic hacker community, so she spoke softly but confidently. '' His name is Zhou Hengfeng. He was a student of my grandfather. Now, he's a slightly well-known hacker in China.''

Before Qin Si could speak, Zhang Yang's expression turned to surprise and he interrupted their conversation. ''Miss Jiang, are you referring to big boss Zhou Hengfeng?''

Zhou Hengfeng was one of the best in the hacker community in China. Everyone was envious of him.

''Zhou Hengfeng is a proud man. He's not the kind of person who would just accept any requests. The likelihood of him accepting a request is less than the chance of someone going to heaven. Some time ago, my father's company faced some problems. My parents wanted to enlist Zhou Hengfeng's help, but he refused, even after we pulled in a lot of efforts.''

After saying all that, he looked at Jiang Xianrou with admiration in his eyes and said enviously, ''As expected of Miss Jiang. You're so influential, to be even able to call Zhou Hengfeng to take on a request.''

It was difficult for Qin Si and Ye Wangchuan to enter this exclusive circle. So far, only Jiang Xianrou managed to do so.

Ye Wangchuan wasn't here tonight. Not everyone here was a part of their small circle. Some people that Qin Si had called over tonight were also trying to get into their small circle.

For example, this person with a head of hair looking like a bird's nest. His family was a little rich and had some connections. He was roaming around various circles and finally got the opportunity to join this evening's party. Naturally, he was trying hard to please Qin Si.