chapter 2: disturbance

Central Calendar year 1639, march 22nd morning

Two months since CoM arrive on Kingdom of Usi. Both nations made ties for trading and establish relationships. CoM request a huge amount of foods and resources like oil, natural gas, etc. In return, CoM exporting old tools and equipment to Kingdom of Usi, to built infrastructure like roads, cities, towns and more. This drastically improved everything in country.

CoM passed a new law called "New World Technology Restrictions and limits Act", it was to safeguard and limits the flow of tech from CoM to other countries. CoM can only exporting old tech, but even the limitations, country improve with introduction of access to clean drinking water, ability to lit up the dark as bright as noon. Other electrical powers and hand-operated propane gas tank to produce fire and heat up foods, and water. Everything changed so drastically.

Military of Usi was equip with old weapons like bolt action rifles, radios, machine guns, biplanes, light field guns and mortars from CoM, they perform better and people were happy. Head of commerce saw a sample of their sample and was shock to the point of mania. He giggling at thought of these national improvements across the entire country.

"This is wonderful! These products are clearly above all of three major civilizations! Our country has improved so drastically, our living standards may even surpass their living standards!" He said in pure joy.

Prime minister Kamos was more calm and measured of impact of country than head of commerce. He

"It truly is a relief, with these tools. We can finally defend ourselves against Vondor Empire. We still should be cautious because Vondor army has more man than we have bullets. More wyverns than biplanes."

"Your right but CoM send us these devices called ah.... radios? These machines would make sending messages easier for us now, without the need of magic!"

Kamos look at the sunset in the distance a far.

----

"King Vondor, all the preparations are complete." General Zamo said to king Vondor the 2nd.

"Good, we will be facint against two countries?"

"Yes my king. Country called Commonwealth of Maharlika, they began exported weapons to Kingdom of Usi with guns like bolt action rifles and planes that are similar to Mu's planes. Even with these weapons they have, we heavily outnumbered them 10 to 1."

CoM did try to reached out to Vondor Empire but learning their history of military expansions and committing mass murders across the islands. They were considered as hostiles and leave.

"I see... general, outline our strategy."

"As you command my king, our army is 8248 men strong! We will send 4248 to Usi while rest will defend the empire. There city called, Mal, this city is what supplies the entire country so we will take the city and their supplies will stop, and they starve. Our airforces will began their attack on military installations.

Then at the same time, we will mobilize our fleet of 110 warships and carriers. We route them to northwest the bank city of Nep, we will stop them from access their trading and entire economy will collapse quickly. Were lay siege on their capital city Norma and force them to surrender! Our victory shall taste as fruit!"

"Ah i see. World has approve our war against Kingdom of Usi!"

Cheers rang out as entire imperial castle celebrate their invasion.

Kingdom of Usi, Makarlikian embassy

"So, your telling me that if Vondor Empire invade Usi, we could be cut off. This may be catastrophic for Commonwealth."