chapter 1: Usi

Kingdom of Usi, west sea coast

Jiga, a wyvern rider. He was currently scouting around the sea, as calm waters hit the shores. His mission was to patrol the coast if Vondor Empire is sending their fleet. Kingdom of Usi and Vondor Empire were at odds with each other and tension grew. Vondor Empire was like big bad bully at school and Kingdom of Usi is like quiet kid who didn't want trouble. That was their situation, Vondor Empire has increasely been hostile to Kingdom of Usi.

That is why he is here, to patrol the coast for any Vondorian fleet. Usi is at disadvantage because they didn't had any magic to communicate, they didn't had the numbers and they were outgunned by Vondorian . This was bad and they were hopeless.

"!? What that!" Jiga saw flying metal object over him.

He was shock and thought it was from Mu, but the design doesn't look like it from Mu. So he fly near it and investigate it.

"This is rider-1, i spotted unknown aircraft. I am going to investigate see if it is hostile." He said to his magic comm in his helmet.

He began to flies towards it and look at the unknown aircraft, it has wind over top and propeller on front. He can see two men inside, looking at him in confusion and they both stared at each other.

'Are they from Mu? No, the design of aircraft is different from Mu ones.' He try to figure out who are them.

Then multiple wyvern riders appears to intercept it, they were ordered to shoot at it as they fired their fireball at unknown aircraft but it dodges and suddenly increase its speed as this shock them how fast it is.

Then he notice that he saw capital city of Usi, Norma. He cursed himself for being distracted by unknown aircraft that he didn't knew they were near the capital.

The aircraft circled over Norma before flying off to west where it came from.

Kingdom of Usi, govermental meeting

In this meeting with heads of states, prime minister Kamos was worried about the situation. The military report say that unknown aircraft flies over the city for hours before leaving.

"What do you all think of the report? How could we intercept the unknown aircraft?" He ask them.

The intelligence representative raised his hand. "According to our intelligence, the unknown aicraft deisgn is similar to Mu aircraft, top speed of 350 km/h but unknown aircraft was said to reach 500 km/h but..."

"But what?"

"But there reports of outside two emerging power. One in far west and other is in far east, they named themselves Japan and Eighth Empire. The Eighth Empire have declare on alliances of nation on continent of Mu and Japan is helping small nation fighting against other nation in east. According to our intelligences we received, we don't know their weapons yet."

Light laughter rippled across the entire meeting for second. Eighth Empire just declare war with continent overseen by second civilization, they made 2 enemies of the 5 great powers within the three major civilizations. The idea was far than reckless but utterly arrogances. They were interesting in this Japan but that will be duscuss later after they deal with the currently situation.

"But the distance between Japan and Eighth Empire are plausible but still difficult to believed that unknown aircraft could had came from there."

Everyone circled back to the fact that they don't have any information on the unknown aircraft. In any case, they already had tensions with Vondor Empire. This meeting just added more headaches from leaderships of Usi. If was ally, simply making contact would be sufficient so deliberately invading their airspace means that chances of unknown aircraft being enemy is high.

At the moment, a young official from foreign affairs bursting into the meeting, he seen completely out of breath as the action was normally something ugrent is happening.

"What's wrong?"

"Reporting in!" The young official exclaims before giving his report which said the follows:

This afternoon, off west of coast of Usi, a unknown fleet appeared. According to the navy, they met envoy from a country called "Commonwealth of Maharlika", who communicated that they had no intention of hostility. After thorough investigation. The following was recording, these are statement from their envoy

•The country known as Commonwealth of Maharlika was transferred to this world.
•Due to the lost all of communication from their world. They sent a carrier strike group to explore this new world and occusion discovered new land.
•They unintentionally invading our airspace and wish for apologies.
•They would like to diplomatic talks with Kingdom of Usi.

After hearing the report, everyone couldn't believed what they just heard but it was undeniable that there was invader in the city's airspace, and the also couldn't ignore there was fleet off coast of west of Usi.

An entire country being transferred was thought to be a myth or legend; it shouldn't be possible in reality but regardless, the power held by CoM was already confirmed. So now, they must met their envoy.

================================

Hello! I just want to say that sorry for copypasting it from original on internet. I couldn't think of anything to be honest.

This story will similar to original nihonkoku shoukan but we be focusing on CoM, not Japan. Story will be still mention Japan and Gra Valkas Empire. Just focusing on CoM because i will no idea how they react to CoM.