𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

"What? Did he...Hurt you?" I asked. He stayed silent and lay down again. "Why? Are you concern?" He asks while his eyes are closed.

Maybe? Maybe not...

"Proceed to put the patches to your bruises, I'll take my leave." I said but before I walk pass him, he held my wrist.

"Stay, you make me calm."

"What?" I asked but he didn't answer then I saw Seok-kyung standing across me with her signature-amused-smile.

"Oppa." She called out making Seok-hoon slowly sat up and let go of me. She walks towards us. "Can I talk to you? Privately." She says.

"I guess I'll leave now." I told them and left.

Kenji's POV

I see that you're stepping up your game, my friend....

I watched the whole scene, the whole wrist-grabbing and saying you make me calm thing. I find it, very...Interesting.

"Is the cold Joo Seokhoon founds his...Weakness?" I mumbled to myself before leaving the two.

Hayden's POV

(bold letters are in English language)

After school, I went home.

"Mr. Jackson, this is the CCTV video recorded at the time of death of Min Seola also known as Anna Lee, Logan Lee's adopted sister." I nodded at his statement.

"Anna Lee? Sister? So, that's why...He's looking for the murderer. He's a dumbass not looking for the CCTV video first." I chuckled and grabbed the USB to attach it to my lap top. "Make sure that they won't give this CCTV video to anyone, understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Jackson." He bowed his head. "You may go." I told him and he nodded before leaving.

I played the video, showing a girl running and being chased by another girl. "Ha Eun Byeol..."

Then the next clip shows a woman chasing her now. A woman with short hair with red hair color. But before all of that, Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin are the main suspects because I knew that Min Seola knows about their love affair.

Min Seola died in a very gruesome and brutal way, she was pushed by that woman off the building but not only that, after falling her body is moved and framed her for suicide. Shim Ru Yeon also knew about her real death but still don't know the cause, it's funny cause I'm one bid step ahead of their game.

Eun Byeol's POV

(the next day)

I just entered the school when someone covered my mouth and pulled me somewhere. That someone, slammed on a wall and pinned me.

"H-Hayden? You again?!" I exclaimed and he gestures me to shut up.

"Be quiet. I just want to talk to you."

"You could've just ask me." I scoffed.

"But, I know you wouldn't agree." He snapped back, backing-off a little bit.

"What do you want anyway huh?" I crossed my arms.

"Make sure, you wouldn't freak out." He says and I eyed him cautiously.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not gonna hurt you." He chuckled. "Just tell me the truth, did you know something about...Min Seola's death?"

My eyes widened.

Did he knows something? But it's impossible since no one was there that night1 What will I do? But he's just asking but he looks like he knows the truth.

I put my hair behind my ear multiple times, trying to think of a way to say I'm innocent. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

He stares at me for a moment. "Are you sure? Come on, I wouldn't tell anyone."

What does he want me to say?

"W-Why are you even asking me? You're more suspicous because you keep asking questions about a dead girl!" I yelled at his face.

Hayden's POV

She's...Guilty. Not very good in lying.

"If you're so innocent, why are you screaming the fuck out of me?" I asked and she realizes what she did.

"Y-You! If they found out you lock me here and keep asking me these kind of questions, they would--"

"They would what exactly? Who will know?" I laughed. "Are you expecting Joo Seok-hoon to save you?"

She stares at me in disbelief, her hands started to shake.

She definitely not in a good mental state...

"Fine. You can go." I opened the door and she quickly left. I stared at her walking away, I hope she's okay from being a liar because even though she keeps saying she's innocent...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...I still know the truth.

__________________________________

(A/N)

And he knows, now we now he knows~

He found out faster than Logan ehe.

Anyways, I'm really about Hayden's character, he's so smart. I just finished writing this in one sitting! Yehey me!

Please, vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1250

(12/17/2021)