"Yeah, sure, simple. That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building and then shooting it out with the Hungarian Special Forces. Took 10 days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest." Natasha said as she went to pour a shot of vodka and drink it.

"And you checked the body? Confirmed the kill?"

"There was no body left to check." She slammed the shot glass onto the table frustratingly as she walked away.

"You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter."

Natasha stopped on her tracks instantly but before she could say anything, Steve quickly got up from his seat and grabbed his shield.

He went towards Natasha and grabbed her hand as the two Russians also heard muffled footsteps.

The ceiling blew and it crashed onto the floor, spreading dust everywhere.

Yelena quickly picked up the vials and shoved it in her bag as Natasha and Steve took cover.

A few Widows came through the ceiling as red lasers were seen around the house.

Yelena hid herself as she tried to peek at them before she quickly ran across the hallway and reached her sister as they tried to shoot her.

Natasha shoved her against the wall but she quickly flipped a power source that made the lights in the apartment burst and turned the hallways dark.

Steve got out of their hidden spot and hit one of the Widows with his shield before he widened his eyes.

"I hit a woman!"

Natasha groaned as she and Yelena attacked the other two Widows.

"They aren't just women!" She yelled at the super soldier as she flipped one of the Widow's feet.

She grabbed Steve's arm and ran out of the apartment where a few of them waited downstairs, ready to attack.

They didn't stop shooting when Yelena had to throw a grenade to slow them down.

"To the car! Now!" Natasha yelled.

Steve took the wheel and drove off as fast as he could through the city while the Widows who were after them hopped onto the motorcycle.

One of them got near their car and shot the rear window making it shattered into pieces as Yelena put her hands on her head and lowered her body.

"Okay, you guys got a plan, or shall I just stay duck-and-cover?" Yelena huffed.

"Yeah, my plan was to drive us away." Steve said.

"That's a shit plan."

Natasha tried to shoot at the Widow with her gun but with Steve driving like a mad man, it was hard to aim.

She wasn't Hawkeye, to be fair.

Yelena took a glance at the situation before kicking the door open and it shattered as it hit a sign pole which caused the Widow on the motorcycle to fall as she crashed with it.

"You're welcome."

Before they could take a breather, an armored vehicle appeared on the road as it smashed all the cars that were on its way.

"Oh shit." Yelena muttered.

You waited for your partner to drive close to the target as it showed on your HUD that the vials were located in the car in front of you.

When you were ready, you pushed a button and the roof opened. You climbed up and pulled out a bow and an explosive arrow.

You were sure that all the weapons that you had kept in the case on your back were familiar but your mind seemed to block all of your memories.