An Early Christmas Gift

Start from the beginning

Your Brother,(B/n) Was Making Presents for his Classmates and Your Sister was Dressed as An Elf and you stayed Chatting with Annabelle and having fun.

Pinkie pie:That's Sweet.

The Two of you kept Chatting Until You both Saw A Mistletoe and the two of you Blushed But kissed and Finished with smiles on your Faces.

Cream:That Was Cute.

Akko:It was.

Will:Alright,Now About I give A Early Christmas gift to (Y/n).

(Y/n):Really?

Tatsumi:What is it?

Will:This.

Will Tosses A pod Onto your Lap As It Opens Up And You See this.

(Y/n)[Disbelief]:An Omnitrix?

Like in ben 10,It jumps And Clamps Onto your Wrist As you Laugh And Everyone that knows Ben 10 Is Totally Jealous Of you.

(Bf/n):You gave My Best Buddy An Omnitrix?

Will:Yes and no As While It is An Omnitrix,It Has EVERY Alien from Ben 10 And You Have Complete Control Over Alien X.

Eri:Awesome,Big Brother.

Sam:So.......he's Basically A God?

Will:No because I Locked Alien X For Until He's Truly Needed.

(Y/n):Aw....Ya Know What?I'm Gonna Use it And Turn into an Awesome Alien to Get you for that,Will.

(Bf/n):Which One?

Izuku:Is he Strong?

(Y/n):Yes and To Will,Well.....I'll let Him Have Something to Say to you.

Everyone Was Confused but your buddy Knew Which Alien You meant from that and Shouted to stop you.

(Bf/n):NO!NOT HIM!

(Y/n):TOO LATE!

Rath:RATH!

Will:......Aw Shit.

Rath tackles Will and Began to do What He Does Best And Yell at Him while Punching him.

Rath:Let me tell you something,Will,A God Who Basically Kidnapped My Twin and Baby Sister!You Don't Just Lock Something Awesome Away,You Use That Awesomeness!Now Unlock it Or Rath Is Gonna Unlock Your Chest!

Will Looked at you as he Just Pressed the Omnitrix Symbol on your chest and you Changed Back.

(Y/n):What the....?

Will:I Gave You Master Control but I Can Change you Back Whenever I Do that.

Stella:Wait........So,He Can turn Into ANY Alien Of ben 10?

Will:Yeah,Even The reboot Aliens.

The girls Gave Evil Smiles as they Looked at you And you Gulp.

-Timeskip-

(Bf/n) And Will Deadpanned At the Sight Before them And Sighed At it's Stupidity.

(Bf/n):Girls,Let him Go Already.

Girls:NO!

(Y/n):Please,I Just Wanna Be Human Again.

Girls:Still No.

(Y/n):Look I Know You Like Me Being An Alien But......

Pesky Dust:WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE PESKY DUST!?

Daisy:Because It Makes You Look More Like An Angel,My Angel.

Zoey:And You're SO Cute!!

Pesky Dusk:MOM,DAD!HELP!

(L/n) Parents:GrandBabies!

Pesky Dust:OH,COME ON!

Makoto:It's Not your fault That you look like that.

Pesky Dust:Still.............HELP!!!!