Chapter 20

•Kacey's POV•
"Please, please stop. Why are you still doing this to me?" I cried to George. "You took everything from me, now you are going to pay from all of that," George told me. He smirked and punched me in the stomach.

I screamed as each and every punch or kick left more and more pain. He punched me again and pulled his hand away. "Now look what you've done. You've gotten blood from your face on my hand," George said.

He laughed and wiped it off on his shirt. His face dropped when he we heard the sirens. I tried to stay awake but the darkness was already coming over me. I was still awake when I saw several guys. Two were arresting George, one was carrying Lucy, and another was running towards me.

Before I knew it, I had passed out.

--------------------------------------------
•Lucy's POV•
I woke up when I heard Kacey's screams again. I felt tears going down my face as I heard my sister screaming in pain. I went to my little corner in the room and curled up into a little ball. I was so cold. Last night, I had woken up so many times from being cold.

I tried to contain my heat when I heard sirens. Is someone coming to save us? I heard the sirens get closer and soon I heard the footsteps of people running in. The door to the room was knocked down and a guy came running up to me. "Are you ok?" The man asked.

"I'm cold and worn out. But, you have to save my sister. She's been getting hurt by some guy named George," I cried. "Don't worry, we will get your sister to a hospital, and will arrest George," the man said. "Thank you," I told him.

He picked me up and looked at me shocked, "Did you say you were cold?" I nodded my head. His face grew with concern and he ran out of the room with me in his arms. I started to cough and get drowsy. As the man ran over to an ambulance I saw George getting arrested and I saw a man running towards Kacey, who looked on the verge of passing out.

"Kacey.." I managed to get out before I passed out.

--------------------------------------------
•Jen's POV•
My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it. "Is this Mrs. O'Donoghue?" A voice asked. "Yes, this is her," I said. "We have found your daughters and they are being brought to the hospital right now," the voice told me. "Thank you so much, I'm on my way," I said as I hung up

Just then, Colin walked in. He looked at me and asked, "Who was that on the phone?" "The police, they've found Kacey and Lucy," I cried happily. I hugged Colin and we went to go grab Jake. We got in the car and five to the hospital. I hope they are ok.

-------------------------------------------
•Lucas's POV•
I ran into the hospital and asked the lady for Kacey's room number. "Room 15b," the lady said. I thanked her and ran to Kacey's room. I stopped as I saw her in a bed, pale with tubes all around her. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault.

I saw Colin and Jen and I walked up to them saying, "How's she doing?" "Not so good," Colin said. My face dropped and I asked, "Can I be alone with her for a minute?" Colin and Hen agreed and then walked out of the room, leaving me with Kacey. I walked up to her and sat next to her bed.

I watched as her breathing steadily went in and out. "Kacey, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've been watching so that when you came out and that guy had kidnapped you, I could've stopped him. Now look at you. You've been beaten and are now on the verge of dying. Please stay, I need you. If you died I could never forgiven myself. I love you," I said.

I finished and then Kacey's beeping heart beep started to stop. "No! No! Kacey!" I yelled. "Doctor! Someone! Help!" I yelled again. "Kacey, hang in their please," I said. Then her beeping stopped.

--------------------------------------------
•Kacey's POV•
"Kacey, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've been watching so that when you came out and that guy had kidnapped you, I could've stopped him. Now look at you. You've been beaten and are now on the verge of dying. Please stay, I need you. If you died I could ever forgiven myself. I love you," Lucas said.

I tried to wake up. I needed to hug him and say that everything was going to be alright. That it wasn't his fault. I heard him start yelling and then I saw a light.

No, I can't leave now! I need to stay! I need to be here with Lucas! And Mom! And Dad! And Jake! And Lottie! And Lucy! Lucy, I don't even know if she is ok! I need to stay!

I tried as hard as I could to turn away from the light. I pushed away as hard as I could. As I kept pushing away the light got farther and farther away. I closed my eyes and then opened them. This time I was in my own body, in the hospital room, with my family all around me.

"Kacey?" A voice asked. It was Lucas. I leaned up and kissed him. I pulled away saying, "It's not your fault." Everyone seemed to notice that I was awake because they started hugging me. "Wait, where's Lucy?" I asked.

"She's in another room. She's not doing so good. She was fed good but she got so cold," Mom started. "I need to see her!" I said. I got out of my bed ignoring all the pain I was in. I walked into Lucy's room. I saw her lying in her bed. I went over and kissed her forehead.

All of a sudden, her eyes opened and she said, "Kacey?"