[ 07 ] webs and arrows are trouble

❝ in the broken jaw of our kingdom, ofour world, we will fight until we get whatwe want and when we win, we win with our crowns held high and the blood of our enemies running into the river below us ❞

our world, we will fight until we get what
we want and when we win, we win with 
our crowns held high and the blood of our
enemies running into the river below us ❞

22 November 2021
titan

"SO -- ASTRAL PROJECTION?"

Christian looks up as Tony walks towards him, he is perched on the edge of the metal platform, his legs dangling off the edge and he stares down into the depths of the labyrinth of the engine down below. "Yeah, but its not my only power." He shrugs, "Its sort of useless if you ask me, I can only really do this." Not even seconds later, he falls backwards but his body sits up straight, he's see threw but you can still see him perfectly fine, its almost like he's a ghost. 

Christian waves before siting back up into his body, he shakes his shoulders and then looks at Tony, "If I go full out of body then my actual body like goes unconscious but that's sort of useless, but the perks of astral projection is this." Christian lifts up into the air and floats above the ground before he suddenly disappears and they reappears behind Tony. The oldest stark screeches as the Greene boy taps him on the shoulder. 

"Chris stop that!" Violet calls from the steering pad where she talks with cade and Peter. 

"Sorry." Christian mumbles, sass lacing his tone. 

The group of five spend the next few hours not really doing much, Cade and Violet end up searching the ship but are ordered too stay in eyesight, they don't but they do find some food which Tony, Peter and Strange eat and then the others are left with a few scraps but they aren't phased. Its what Tony calculates as the next day when they finally begin to see something, buildings in the shapes of stars come into view on the huge window. 

"Hey what's going on?" Peter asks looking out the cloudy window. 

"I think we're here." Strange answers in a blunt tone. 

"I don't thing this rig has a self park function." Tony says in a husky tone, his teeth gritted as he preps for a rough landing. "Get your hand inside of this steering gimbal, close those around it." Tony demonstrates stuffing his hand into the contraption for steering. "You understand."

"Yep got it." Peter nods, slapping the metal holders around his arm. 

"This is for one big guy so we gotta move at the same time."