Author's Note

Prompt : 05

The Dragon : The villain has stolen the male lead (Fantasy : villain retailing)

You are on your way to take an exam, when you suddenly get hit by a car. Believing you are dead, you wake up as the villain in a web novel. The main character is determined to make your life miserable after you've stolen the male lead. How will you change your fate as a villain?
_______________________

Synopsis:

"What sort of crappy story is this?"

"But..."

"I don't think I can finish it. They said Althea is the villainess that stole the male lead from the female lead. And Jaslene? Like seriously..."

"See, I told you you'll get so attracted to the plot. But..."

"What is it? You better say it cause I've to leave now..."

"Why are being so attached to Althea and Jaslene... They were evil throughout the whole plot..."

"What? But from what I've read, they're just victims..."

"This can't be..."

Their conversation was cut off soon for Adriana had to go see her results.
______________________

"What is this place?" The next time Adriana opened her eyes, she was in an ancient world surrounded with magic and staffs. The problem?

She was now, Althea Dalisay, whose story changed only for her eyes...
______________________

Timeline for the competition :

17th December -> 5k words (Mortal Realm)
4th January -> 10k words (Beast Realm)
1st February -> 20k words (Heavenly Realm)
________________________

This is for the first time where I'm going to write about Philippines and it's culture. I may miss a few things or get some things wrong, please correct me if so. The purpose of writing this isn't meant to downgrade the place and it's culture.

Warning : Following book includes mention of topics such as violence, self harm and suicide. Please read only when you're 18+ and comfortable with these things. Also, if you think someone needs help regarding these, don't brush it off and seek professional help.

Thank you everyone who decided to give this book a chance.
________________________

Covers