Chapter 6

(Y'N)'s POV

As Leo and I continued to spar I fell and hurt my ankle. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay (Y/N)?", Leo asks in a concerned voice. "Yeah, of course. I can never get truly injured.",I said, trying to said and up but failing to do so. "Well, it looks like you're hurt enough to where you can't stand on your own. Here, let me give you some help to Donnie's lab so he can fix you up.", Leo offered his help. I nod my head and he picks me up bridal style and carries me to Donnie's lab. We get there and he lays me down on the little counter there and turns to Donnie, " Donnie, (Y/N) got hurt and I was wondering if you could fix her up?", Leo asks. "Of course, Leo.", Donnie answers. "Thanks Don.", Leo says. " Okay, well I need you to get out so I can talk to her.", Donnie orders Leo. "Okay. Just be careful with her.",Leo teens Donnie. "Of course Leo.", Donnie replies. When Leo leaves Donnie asked me everything that happened and I told him. Before I knew it I was patched up and Donnie told me to go sit on the seating area we have and rest my foot. I sat on the little couch and elevated my foot. Mikey comes in and when he sees me he rushes over to me, "What happened dudette? " "Leo and I were sparring and I fell and hurt my ankle.",I responded. "Are you going to be okay? Are you going to die?", Mikey asks worried. "No, Mikey. I am going to be fine. I just need to rest it for a while." ,I giggled. "Woo, that's a relief. I don't want you to die dudette.",Mikey says,sighing in relief.

*Night time
It was now night patrol and my ankle was a little better, but not enough to walk on. " Alright, we're going on night patrol, Master Splinter. We will be back." ,I hear Leo say . He walks in to where I was and looked at me. "Are you going to be okay when we're out?",Leo asks. "Of course,Leo. Make sure you all don't get caught now, okay?",I ask Leo. "Of course we will, (Y/N). We will be back in a bit. Make sure you rest.",Leo says,kissing my hand. "O-okay.",I say stuttering. Wow, Leo makes me nervous.

*The Next Morning
I woke up in my bed and guessed one of them brought me in. I see crutches next to me and I grab them. I get up using my crutches and heading out to the dining area. I see the boys making breakfast. "What are handsome fellas cookin'?", I ask. They all snapped their heads towards me. "Oh, just some breakfast for everyone." , Donnie replies, " How a is your ankle feeling today?". " It's a little better, but it still hurts to walk on it.", I reply. "Okay.", Donnie says. Once they get done cooking we eat, and then we went to the training area. They boys trained while I rested up watching them. This is really boring.

*Two weeks Later
My ankle is better, I trained a lot more to get back in shape, and I have been doing night patrol. This is great! I am back on my feet and doing everything I can to help. I also have been working on a secret project in Donnie's lab, I hope he doesn't mind.

*A week Later
Lately I have been thinking about leaving the boys because I have been feeling left out of their adventures. I don't feel like I am part of this team anymore, they now leave me behind. "Come on, Leo, please?", I beg Leo. I have been arguing with him the past hour to go with them on patrol. "No, (Y/N), I am sorry. We néed ypu to stay here.", Leo answers back, not even looking at me. "Well, fine, I guess I will just go to my room.", I say putting my head down, not having the energy to continue to argue. I tread to my room with my head down. I lay down and look up to my ceiling thinking to myself, "This is it! I am leaving in two days to be my own team again. So, goodbye Turtles and hello solo team".