He is the beggining, he is the end.

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since my fight witlh bakugo. I forgave him.. The party is tomorrow and I can't wait!! I don't have a perfect outfit tho... I'm gonna have to go to the mall! I wanted to invite bakubabe but he doesn't know that I'm gonna sneak to the party.

*y/n goes to the mall*

I think I've found the perfect outfit for the night.. it's kinda yk naughty.

It's gonna fit my curve perfectly and make all of the boys dream

It's gonna fit my curve perfectly and make all of the boys dream. Maybe even girls who know 👀.

Bakugo P.O.V

I'm ready for the party.. I'm kinda sad that y/n won't make it.. I planned my outfit, it's perfect I look so damn fine

 I planned my outfit, it's perfect I look so damn fine

*tike skip to the party*

3rd P.O.V

Bakugo entered the class where the party was setting. Aizawa sensei wont be there tho... Everybody looked at him, nobody was used to see him dress up. He was truly beautiful. What a shame that y/n couldn't make it... or... they started the party they danced to loud music and had a lot of fun. After a few hours they sat down and mineta had a good idea. he proposed to play spin the bottle. deep down every knew that he just wanted to kiss girls. they sat down in a circle and prepared the empty bottle.

Bakugo sat down on front of uraraka, deku was next to him. shoto finded the game dumb and decided to not participate. What nobody knew is that y/n was at the windows level, stalking the party, waiting fir the perfect opportunity to hop in the fiesta.

Bakugo proposed to spin the bottle first. The song "spin the bottle, spin the fucking bottle" was playing in the background. Bakugo took the green bottle and spinned it. the music was loud and he didn't think it through. is kissing cheating? yes. is he an idiot? yes. he spinned it and it ended on uraraka. He was secretly happy, lend over and kissed her. With passion. He didn't like her romantically but always found her pretty.

Y/N, in the window, saw everything and was flabbergasted. How could he do that??? She decide to become a menace and walked in, acting like she didn't saw anything.

Y/N POV
I'm so pissed at this idiot! How could he do this to me??? his PERECT girlfriend. I'm gonna get revenge, and I have the perfect plan for it *muhahahaha*
"hiii g-g-guysss" I said
"oh hi pookipie" said my lover
he didn't knew that I knew. I took a beer (that we stole from aizawa sensei) and sat down next to shoto. He was just sitting there silently without any friend near. Bakugo wasn't looking at me so I started to flirt with him.

-Hey icybabe

-Hey y/n
why was he so unphased by my advance? I thought

-sooooo.. are you enjoying yourself? if not.. I can help you with that you know *wink*

-aren't you w-with bakugo?

-yeah but it's..  complicated, why dont you follow me in the bathroom....

-hum okay why not.

Shoto POV

wow, it's about time that y/n notice me. I've liked her for so long. she's just so.. different, her hair, her makeup screem "I'm different, love me" I fell for her a long time ago. I wonder what she wants to do with me in the bathroom..

3rd POV.
Y/N took shoto to the bathroom, once they were there, she closed the door and kissed him without warning. Shoto kissed back of course, they started to make out when suddenly the door busted open. it was her bakububs.

-Y-YN????