The story continues...

Hello Unicorn stars
I know this is a short book I'm going to continue this book.

No one's POV
So it's been 20 years since Missy and her father were thrown into jail. School of Rock is going big, Lawrence and Esme are engaged, Zack and Tomika are married and are expecting a baby soon and Freddy and Summer are married and have three amazing kids. Summer is the happiest girl in the world knowing that her past life is over and Freddy is happy to be with the girl he loves...

Wait, wait, wait...

We are going a little too far. Let's go back a few pages to where it all began...

Summer's mom met Kevin at a coffee shop and they hit it off but their daughters, not so much. Kevin and Missy Bradford are bad people and bad news. They turn kid's life into a mess, making them feel like they're nothing to their friends and family and run away so they can kill them for money. Missy started to go to Summer's school and became friends with her friends. Summer and Freddy were dating but Freddy didn't care about her. He just wanted to be popular and date other girls. Summer did know but she still loved him. One day, Freddy and Missy were making out in the hallway and Summer was so sad. Her friends and her mom bullied her and choose Missy over her.

Summer ran away but her mom and her friends wanted to go look for her, exactly Freddy. After he tried to deny his feelings for her while being popular, he just wanted her back and ask for a second chance. Summer got kidnapped by Missy and Kevin and they kept her in an abandoned house for a year. Freddy didn't give and found her. Missy and her father decided to murder Summer in a fire but Freddy save her just in time. Summer was in a coma for 4 months but woke up after Freddy kissed her.

A week later, Freddy asked Summer to forgive him and give him a second chance. Summer did forgive him but she wasn't sure about dating him again because of him being so awful to her. But Freddy made it her and made the best prom gift ever. After that Missy and Kevin were in jail and everything was back to normal...

Or is it...

Missy Bradford has escaped from prison and now is out for revenge on Summer Hathaway...