Chapter 2

(A/N: I totally forgot to say that Freddy and Summer have been dating for 2 years)

Freddy's POV
I woke up to my alarm and I switched it off. I put my head under my blanket; I'm glad my mom is visiting my Aunt in Mexico for the week so she can't tell me nit to go to school; I'm still sad of how I could be so cruel to Summer and only cared about popularity and all the attention and now I'm in love with her but she's gone for forever. I fell asleep again.

I woke up about 2 hours later decided to find something to eat. I put on sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I didn't bother with my hair and headed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge but there was nothing so I opened the freezer and took out my cookie dough ice cream and headed back to my room. I know it's not a good idea to eat ice cream for breakfast but I'm sad.

I was eating it when the band and Summer's mom came in looking sad and depressed but I think I know why.

F- Let me guess... you found out that Summer run away.
T- Yeah. (Takes Freddy's spoon of ice cream and eats it)
F- Hey!!
T- I feel awful, Summer is my Best friend and I just didn't care. I'm a terrible person.
SM- I should be the terrible one, I picked my lover and his daughter over my own.
Z- Freddy, why do you look desperate and sad? It's not like you cared about Summer.
T- What?
L- Freddy never really liked Summer and just used her for popularity.
F- And I regret it and now I'm in love with her but she's gone.
T- (Angrily slapped Freddy's face)
F- Ouch!! Why?
T- You deserve it.
MF- Enough, we got to find Summer and bring her home.
L- But how? We don't know where she is?
F- Did she write a letter to you guys?
SM- What letter?
F- She wrote me letter saying how she felt and goodbye.
T- No, we can't get back into her house because Kevin; Missy's father; won't let us in.
F- So what now?
Z- We'll just have find her.
F- You guys go ahead I'll see you guys later. I got to do something.

They left and I got dressed and headed to Summer's house. I clumped through her bed window and started my search; I was looking for something that can lead me to where she is. I opened her drawers and found her diary. I heard footsteps so I grabbed the diary and found the letter on her bed. I grabbed it and ran out the window and headed home.

I came to my room and decided to read the letter first...

Dear Whoever find this letter

I know that you probably don't care that I've run away but maybe it's for the best.

Tomika, we were best friends since kindergarten and I thought that we'll be friends forever. I remember every time we help each other and all I got was you bullying me because of Missy. Remember when she told you that I stole all your money you saved for a new skateboard, it wasn't me, Missy stole it to go shopping yet you blamed me. I hate my best friend.

Zack, I remember the day you told me that you like Tomika and wanted my help but you didn't need it. You asked someone else and Tomika has been heart broken and you blamed me. I wasn't the one who talked you into it, Missy did but why should you care. I hate my brother from another mother.

Lawrence, you were the only one who has been nice to me but you clearly don't care. You got prank by your crazy inventions and you blamed me for breaking one when you gave the controls to Missy. I hate my best guy friend.

Mr Finn; or should I call you Dewey. I was hoping you'd be supportive but I was wrong. Missy gave you doughnuts and now you hate. I have to say though, I didn't feel like a belonged in the band, I mean all I do is book gigs, play the tambourine and I can actually sing but I faked it because singing means so much to Tomika and I didn't want to take that away from her, but everyone including you believed that it was Missy who can sing yet she can't and she blackmailed me so she can sing and you don't care. I hate my teacher.

And finally my Mother, I was hoping that maybe someone would still love me but I guess I was wrong. I helped you with everything and what do I get in return, I get grounded for make Missy did. I love you so much Mother; I don't know if I can call you mom or mommy; but you don't return it, all the love you have is for Missy and Kevin. I hope you're happy with your new Family. I hate my mother.

And if your wondering about how I feel about Freddy, while I wrote him a letter.
Goodbye Forever.

Summer.

I needed to call the others.

They came back to my house and Tomika was reading both letters and I more worried about Summer. How could we do this to her, how could I do this to her.

SM- I'm the worst mother ever.
T- What should we do now?
F- We can't just give up, Summer is out there in the city and we have to find her.
Z- But how?
L- Social Media. I posted a picture of Summer saying she's missing so if anyone saw her, we'll get her back.
MF- I really hope this helps.
F- But what about Kevin and Missy?
SM- I broke up with Kevin and kicked him and Missy out of the house.
F- I just hope we never have to see them again.

No one's POV
But as Summer was still walking, a man wearing a mask came to her and kidnapped her.