|𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭|

Start from the beginning

"Jack!"

"Miko!"

"*Breeep!*"

The three humans squirmed in Starscream's hand "Let us go!" Miko yelled, making Knockout and Starscream chuckle "I think these humans will do nicely as little guinea pigs.." Knockout said, making Starscream's grin grow more and more "I couldn't agree more...what's a Guinea pig?"
Knockout sighed, putting a servo on his helm "It's a species of rodent belonging to the genus Cavia in the family Caviidae." Raf snarled before continuing to squirm with his friends. Storscream looks down at the humans for a few seconds "...Well I can see them as rodents but-"
"Just turn on the relic!" Knockout yelled, making Starscream's wings flair up. Starscream turned to him with beaming red eyes "Don't you dare speak to me like that again!" As Starscream was yelling at Knockout neither of them noticed Arcee starting to run up to them "Arcee no!"

*THUD*

The two turned around to see Arcee, stuck in place, on the ground "Arcee!" Jack yelled looking down at his partner before Starscream shook his hand with the humans "Would you three shut your-"
"KNOCKOUT!" The two cowards along with the autobots turn to where the shout came from...Dreadwing..with the immobilizer "What are you doing beside that traitor?!" he asked in a demanding tone, pointing the immobilizer at the two.
Knockout's entire body tenses up "I was just standing here I-I'm not on his side! Why would I be on the side of a traitor? I would never do that!" Knockout's bickering pushed Starscream to his limit "ENOUGH!"
Starscream tosses the relic in the middle of the field before it begins to transform. The small ring was transformed into a far larger one with a long control panel at the bottom of it with multiple switches and buttons "I swear to Primus..." Starscream knelt down and began quickly pushing all the buttons and flipping all the switches..
Once he was finished he stood up with his pede on the final switch "Finally..time to end this..once and for all!" Starscream slammed his pede down on the switch. Suddenly the inner part of the ring began to glow a bright purple. Everyone watched as the portal lit with life "Woah.." Miko whispered as she stared at the portal in awe.
Optimus Prime wasn't as marveled as he slowly began approaching Starscream "Optimus! What are you doing?!" Bulkhead yelled as Optimus approached closer and closer "Starscream do not use that relic! You have no idea what it's capable of!" Optimus yelled as Starscream turned to him with a snarl "You can't command me Optimus Prime!"
Suddenly a strange vortex appeared within the center of the ring. Starscream looked down at the humans as they looked back at him, getting a hint on what was about to happen to them. "SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PRECIOUS PETS!" Starscream pulled back his hand before throwing the children into the vortex

"NO!"

"MIKO!" Bulkhead ran towards the vortex with Bumblebee following behind. Optimus was in complete shock as he stared at the vortex, finally he turned on his communications "Ratchet! Don't send a groundbridge-" Starscream slowly approached Optimus from behind "Fall Optimus...FALL!" Starscream raised a leg before kicking Optimus in the back, causing him to stumble forward into the vortex.
Bulkhead and Bumblebee stopped as they watched Optimus get shoved in. Everyone was shocked, including Knockout and Dreadwing. Dreadwing snapped out of his trance before opening communications "Megatron, you need to see this! Come-" Dreadwing cut himself off when he felt his pedes start to drag against the ground. Suddenly everything started to get dragged in..Energon, rocks, and Arcee who couldn't even react as she was pulled in
The group looked around as pieces of energon latched onto the walls of the caves started to be pulled off and got sucked into the vortex. Starscream seemed to notice as well as he quickly began to run away. Suddenly two groundbridges opened up. Ratchet, Smokescreen, and Wheeljack came out of one while Megatron and Soundwave came out of the other.
"Optimus! Where-" Ratchet turned to the relic and froze, Wheeljack and Smokescreen soon noticed it as well "Woah.." Wheeljack mumbled "What is that?!" Smokescreen yelled pointing at it. "We don't know! All we know is Starscream threw-" Before bulkhead could finish his sentence a large chunk of Energon flew right into him causing him to fall into the vortex. "BULKHEAD!" Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Ratchet yelled as Bumblebee beeped with shock.
Megatron looked down at Dreadwing with an annoyed glare "What is the meaning of-" Suddenly..he saw..the relic..and the vortex. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF-" Before Megatron could finish Soundwave tapped Megatron to grab his attention. Megatron looked down at Soundwave to see his screen had put up a monitor, the line in the middle going frantic "SOUNDWAVE CONCLUDES: RELIC TOO-"
Suddenly the pull of the relic became even stronger, knocking everyone off their pedes pulling them towards the vortex. Megatron pulled out his blade and stuck it into the ground as well as Dreadwing who pulled out his. Soundwave and Knockout however weren't as lucky as they were dragged towards the vortex "SOUNDWAVE!" Knockout was dragged completely but Soundwave pulled out one of his tentacles, which traveled all the way to Megatron before lassoing itself onto his arm. Megatron looked down at his arm as he began tugging on the tentacle. Dreadwing watched his master's attempt, not realizing his sword was about to tear from the ground..and so was Megatron's. Suddenly Dreadwing's sword was pulled from the ground along with Megatron's as the two went flying through the vortex.
Meanwhile Wheeljack had lodged his swords into the ground and grabbed Smokescreen's hand before he could fall in..unfortunately they couldn't grab Ratchet and BumbleBee before they had gotten sucked in "RATCHET! BUMBLEBEE!" The two yelled as they watched the autobot medic and scout get sucked in.
Now you might be wondering where Starscream is, well he had lodged his claws into the ground and watched everyone get sucked in, except for the wrecker and the rookie. This was a far stronger relic than he had anticipated...if he can get out here he can rule the vehicons and leave this stupid planet..but the relic wasn't going to let him leave that easily..
Suddenly both parties felt their swords/claws begin to be pulled from the ground "Scrap!" Wheeljack yelled as Smokescreen continued to stare at the relic "What do we do?!" He yelled turning back to Wheeljack "I-"
Before Wheeljack could speak his swords were yanked straight off the ground and the two were pulled in right after..Starscream was on the brink of being sucked in as well "No no no no no NO NO NO!" Starscream lost his grip..as he was pulled towards the relic "GAH!"
After Starscream was sucked in the relic began to shake..suddenly the area flashed completely white...once the area was revealed..the relic was gone..as well as the Energon..and as well as the Autobots and the Decepticons...

Heyyyy

This was way longer than I expected it to be I was just expecting it to be a small flashback

Oh well now you know what happened

Thanks for being patient with me

Have a merry Christmas and a good day <3

Word Count: 2108 words