They soon reached the Collapsed Expressway. Y/n couldn't help but look at all the damage around the Old Bypass.

The group was stopped when Beck, Butch, and Burke showed up.

Beck: Not so fast! You wanna come through here, you'll need to provide due compens— You again!?

Burke: Oh shit!

Barret: Friends of yours!

Cloud; Nope.

Beck: Stop lying! We go way back!

Cloud jumped into the air and strike hit a bandit with a powerful strike, which slammed him into the ground hard. Y/n covered his blade in water before unleashing a series of circular rising slashes in a flowing motion from multiple directions before delivering a powerful downward slash that knocked back the three bandits. Once knocked back, Barret shot a. long stream of bullets at them.

Y/n: That was pathetic, let's keep moving.

Barret: Say less.

Tifa: Over there!

Barret: Huh? That a way out?

Tifa: I'm almost afraid to go back. To see it with my own eyes...

Y/n: Tifa...

Tifa: Come on.

They reach Evergreen Park, to see a lot of it on fire. A man crawls out of a playground device.

Barret: Wymer! You're alive!

Wymer: Still in one piece.

Barret: Who else made it out?

Wymer: I wish I knew... Sorry.

Tifa: It's fine.

Barret: I'm just glad you survived. Gives me hope for the others.

Y/n looks at a kid in the distance, as she looks to her worried father.

Betty: I really hope that all my friends are okay.

Betty's Dad: I'm sure they are, honey. Don't worry.

Cloud soon leads them to the Sector 7 tunnel. They crawl through and head down the ladder to get to the S7-6 Service Tunnel. Barret takes a breath before walking to the other side.

Barret: Okay. Let's see what's on the other side.

An earthquake rings out for a short moment as more people cry out. The damage was seen everywhere, Y/n and the gang had to crawl around to even see the ladder. Another earthquake happens when Y/n used the ladder.

Barret: Again!?

Cloud: That one was a lot closer.

They quickly rush to  the Sector 7 Slums.But it was mostly just rubble and fires.

Barret: My god...

Marle: Just a little more! Come on! C'mon!

Neighborhood Watch Member: It won't budge!

Y/n: Make room!

Y/n quickly lifted the metal, he moved it to the side with ease as they pulled out the woman.

Tifa: Marle!

Marle: You're alive!

Barret: Great job, Y/n.

Y/n nodded, worried if the wing would scare people. But the Resident just went up to him and hugged him, crying on his shoulder.

Undercity Resident: Thank you. (cries)