Aditi: It comes so naturally whenever I see him... leave it. How are we going to escape?

Priya: Huh!! Baby, it's me you are talking to😉... You're brother's fiancee😎... Let m-

Before she could complete, Vikram approached and asked them,

"What are you guys doing here? Are you guys bunking classes again? Who made whom to bunk? Tell  Me!!"

It was Priya's time to act cute...

She joined her pointing fingers and started speaking,

"Umm... We both thought of a Girl's day out... And... you know, I knew I can also see you somewhere this way... Coz... I missed you🥺... Didn't you miss me?😔"  

Who can withstand this much amount of cuteness? So obviously our Vikram was also blown away by her adorability.
He then pinched both her cheeks and said,

"Aww, Ammu... I missed you too🥺... I know you are so cute. But stop your act and answer me. Who made whom to bunk?🤨"

Priya: None asked anyone of us to bunk. We just came out for a Day out. 😒

Vikram: Whatever. Be safe and return home before 8.

Aditi: Deii bro!! My legs are so sore... Move. Leave us in Parry's corner. ( another market area in Chennai) she said going towards the jeep. Vikram stopped her and said,

Vikram: Adi... Kamarajar... Kamarajar nu oruthar irundhaaru... (There was a person called Kamarajar)

(it's a dialogue from a movie called theri. In that scene, the male lead would tell his mother how Kamarajar, despite being the chief minister, lived a simple life without using his powers for luxury when his mother asks him to drop her at her friend's place.)

Aditi: Man! Leave it. We will walk by ourselves. Pls, don't do mimicry or anything like this again. It's horrible 🙄

Vikram: No one asked for your opinion dorkhead😊 Get lost and take care of Ammu.

Aditi: Abba... Nothing will happen to your Ammu. Don't worry.

Saying so, Aditi and Priya left for Parry's corner. But little did she know that her sister in law was about to get kidnapped.

Both the girls were walking in an empty street somewhere on the way to Parry's corner when a few men around the age of 30-40 came out from a Maruti Sumo. They sprayed something on Priya's face and took the fainted her with them while Aditi stood there in the middle of the road.

(A/N: ik it's cliche... I'm sorry... I couldn't think of any other thing...)

She quickly called her brother and informed him what happened.

In call~

Aditi: Anna... Vadhina... Vadhina was kidnapped... She said in between her sobs.

Vikram: Don't worry... I know about my girl. She'll beat the shit out of them... The one you should get worried about is the kidnapper. Just tell me where she was kidnapped.

Aditi: But anna... She was unconscious...

Vikram: What? Ok. Listen... Don't panic... I'll try to track her phone. 

********

The earthy odour filled her nostrils, her legs and hands were tied around the chair. She found it hard to open her eyes which were hidden under a piece of cloth. The faint sound of someone speaking reached her ears.

The person was warning someone on the phone to come as soon as possible to see their fiancee alive.

The sound of the footsteps neared her. A beam of light hit her eyes make her squint them when the cloth was removed.

She was in some half-demolished house surrounded by many trees and climbers. She struggled hard to escape by moving. But the man in front of her laughed and bent before her saying,

"Huh? I thought that the DCP Vikram's fiancee was witty. I guess it's just a rumour. Baby, you're tied up. You can't escape until that police officer comes. So, stay silent like a good girl😊"

Priya's anger rose and she yelled,

"You moron!! Why did you kidnap me?"

"Your question will be answered when your fiance comes darling. Please be patient." Saying so, the man in his late 20s left the place instructing the other goons to take care of her.

#######################################

Hey chole bhatures,

That's all for today... there may be an update tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS❄⛄❄ in advance. 

Take care and always remember that this author loves you 😘😘

Be happy, Be you~

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT💗

With love,

~Nila 💜🌙

1087 Words