Chapter 22 Haloween Special: Scream Fortress in The Curse of LoveCraft

On a scary Halloween night it seems that curses would come a from the deep ends of the sea of the oceans, and the wonders of other worlds of horrors from dimensions or hell.

=====================================

Narrator P.O.V

October 31
Time : 8:35
Location: Suijin temple

  It was nighttime in Japan again, and Halloween was around the time, many people celebrated again even after last year's incident, although some people would rather just go to another country in case another incident happens.
However, It appears this Halloween will be normal after all, and nothing bad will happen.

Today however seems to be a quiet night, in the Suijin temple the team seems to be having a game night that involves Gargoyles and gravel Curse of the Deep Sea edition, but with a different campaign and not like with Soldier Picking up an amulet.

This time however it was a different adventure, one that involved Dreaded fish men and what seemed to be ocean creatures front the deep, The party involved, Izuku, Shelly, Heavy, Soldier, Scout, Soldier, Pyro, and Demoman the brawler Alcoholic.
They were playing Gargoyles and Gravel they were in a sea city-like campaign that involved them from going to the deep sea and to the city of Lorcenska of the Northern American shores.

Izuku was the master who was helping the party threw their adventure to adventuring Gargoyles and Gravel while everyone else was playing a role where they need to adventure and role play as their characters, right now it seems the party of Heavy the brute, Scout the looker, Soldier the noble knight, Pyro the inferno, and Demoman the rouge.
Shelly was also Izukus assistant on him mastering, since Izuku is very new to this he needed some help understating this game of role playing, luckily there was Shelly who she herself have little bit of experience with Roleplaying of gargoyles and gravel thanks to some people from the United States.

Izuku: Now that all of you manage to fight off the 6 fish men mafian's, you checked to see what they have on them, so you got closer and check, so now roll for initiative.

Heavy: I pick up all 6 fish men and Shaked them making all of their item fall off From their suits for all of us to pick easily.

Izuku: Wait Heavy you sure you wanna do that, besides you might not know what these guys are capable of, and who knows maybe they must have a live bomb in their suits that they must have detonated by now.

Heavy: Little Green hair baby man, I fought people like this before I pick up the dead fish men and shake them making all of their loot fall and we will picking them up.

Izuku: Well I don't think you can do that, can he do that ?

Izuku looked at Shelly who was sitting next to him gave her a confused look on his face, Shelly gave a quick nod of a yes, Izuku then looked back and continued the game.

Izuku: Alright then, You shack off all the 6 dead fish man mafian's and all you got was their wallet's, ammunitions of their guns including three pocket pistol's, and a few jewelry your party picked up the good and started to head your was out of they ally that they trapped you in, however one of these mafian's are containing a map that leads to the cult's location for their next meeting for their bloodpoor.

Shelly: *Whispers* BloodPool.

Izuku: Bloodpool rituals to summon the demons of kruthal the king of the Gargoyles and the henchman of the deep sea Terror.