And, god, you couldn't stand his catchphrase. "The only one who can beat me is me." That is just so egotistical! And mind you, rude

You shook your head as you continued cleaning up the place. The only reason you despise him so much is because you kind of relate to the other members and whoever lost against him. It's ironic that this horrible feeling was caused by the actions of his lady friend, Momoi. You clean and fucking slave yourself for this team, but she's the official and talented manager of the team. Not you.

Wait. Clean and slave away.

You stopped cleaning up and stared off into space. "Am I a fucking housewife?" You scanned yourself from head to toe. You even wore a generic headscarf to emphasize it. "For the love of God, I am a housewife!"

You'd like it if you were paid some good cash money, at least. But you don't even get paid! Unless the team wins competitions—which they do—but all of the money goes to the club. Fucking gold diggers. Without money, it's just a waste of time, and you're putting in so much effort for nothing.

But, still, you could use the extracurricular, forgetting why you agreed to being a manager in the first place. You reluctantly grabbed the broom again and swept around the entrance, just in case you had missed something.

But while doing that task, a huge shadow enveloped you. and you took a few steps back to see the figure towering over you. "I spy with my little eye..." The navy-blue-haired man spoke, "Cinderella."

There he was in the flesh: Aomine, the reason for Touou's nightmares. "Aomine." You said, placing your chin on the broomstick quickly before you walked away, leaning it against some wall. "You arrogant little sh*t." You muttered to yourself.

For some reason, he had left his jacket here, like he'd ever stepped into the club room this month.

Aomine draped the jacket on his shoulder and began to walk away boorishly. As you were relishing in his absence, you thought about it. Why don't you just get along with it and ask him to attend practice already? "I need to talk to you." You spoke quickly in order to get him to stop. "Can you spare me a second?" You asked politely when you really shouldn't.

You faced his back for a long time before he turned ever so slowly. Aomine held a stern grimace, and he didn't even try to hide it. "Is this some kinda love confession or somethin'?"

He asked this so ignorantly that you were bewildered. How can someone be this egotistical? This narcissistic? This self-centered? Idiotic? Fucking mental? "Keep dreaming." You responded and crossed your arms. "Your seniors wanted me to ask you to attend practice."

The fact that he was actually, somehow, interested in what you were saying baffled him. You were just like everyone else, pestering him about how he should join the club's activities like a fucking Boy Scout. "This again?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head, making his way to the exit. "Are they that boring that they use me as conversation material?" There. He just ended that talk. But, no, you weren't having it.

"Listen here." you caught his attention and gritted your teeth. "I'm done with your bullshit." Everyone is done with your bullshit." You walked towards him, looking maliciously into his eyes. "There are two options here: you either leave this club, which you are very capable of doing, or you can just attend practice like every other regular member here."

You breathed out when you said that all in one breath. Aomine raised his eyebrows at the sudden outburst, but, let me remind you, that only lasted for a split second. He cocked an eyebrow and was watching you humorously. "Would you look at that? The cleaning lady has some opinions on me." His sullen, raspy voice spoke but was cut off by your baffled glare.

Your jaw dropped so far at his complete, COMPLETE—might I add—idiocy. Your hand curled into a fist so harshly that you imagined your nails cutting your skin. "I'm your manager, you unbearable son of a—" You paused your sentence when you realized you were getting way off track. Aomine was itching to just leave, and you wanted him to stay. Somwhere you can get into his head. "Hey, I used to play basketball in middle school. How about I take you on a one-on-one?"

Aomine broke out into a boisterous laugh as soon as you uttered those words. He thought it was a joke, and a humorous one to be honest. But when he realized you were serious, he looked at you in confusion. "I'm leaving." He surely wasn't in the mood to humor a person, a janitor at that.

With much courage, you stepped in. It was ridiculous, yes, but you've gone too far. There's no going back. "Scared, aren't we?" You spoke, regretting it soon after. Why did you say that? You don't even know how to play basketball. Yes, you used to play, but you were benched all season.

You were terrified when he turned back, but you had to take your measures. You did promise you would somehow spark that cold heart of his. even if it would cost you your life (not really). "Scared?" He asked rhetorically and grinned at you, asking if you were really serious about that. When your competitive face remained, he said,

"Cinderella, ...get on the court."