Moving on

Peter unlocked the apartment door, filing through the mail in his hands. He sat his keys down on the table, he closed the door.
"Peter is that you?" Peter heard a distant voice ask from the kitchen.
"Yeah." Peter said, setting the mail down after not finding anything he was looking for.
Harry came out from behind the wall.
"Did you let yourself in?" Peter asked hanging his coat up on the coat hook, and sliding his shoes off.
"Yeah sort of." Harry said scratching the back of his neck.
"It's just the other day I overheard you talking with your friend and how you missed home cooked meals." Harry said.
Peter slowly nodded.
"Well what are you making?" Peter asked.
Harry smiled and ushered Peter to follow him, which Peter did.
It smelled delicious.
Harry made them both plates once it was done, the two of them sitting down at the table.
"So how is the project coming along?" Harry asked.
"Fine, a few minor setbacks recently but we are so close to something great I just know it." Peter said.
"Good! I'm glad that you found something to occupy your time." Harry said.
As the sun went down they sat on the couch to turn on a movie, the news channel came on first and Peter saw the avengers. He quickly turned the channel.

By the end of the day Harry had fallen asleep, Peter got up off of the couch, he grabbed a blanket and covered Harry up.
He walked into his bedroom closing the door behind himself, he changed into pajamas and crawled into bed, he stared at the ceiling for a few hours changing into every position imaginable.
Around 3 he heard his bedroom door creak open.
"Hey Pete you awake?" Peter heard Harry whisper.
"Yeah what's up?" Peter asked sitting on his elbows.
"Nothing I just kept hearing you tossing and turning." Harry said walking fully in sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Oh yeah sorry, sometimes I just have trouble sleeping." Peter said pushing himself up.
"Don't be sorry it's totally cool, I sometimes have a hard time too." Harry said.
Peter nodded.
"It's just been hard since Wade." Peter said hesitantly.
Harry nodded.
"Yeah I heard about him too." Harry said.
"Yeah." Peter said.
Harry put a hand on Peter's thigh and smiled at Peter, Peter smiling back.

Then in a second Harry's lips connected with Peter's.
Peter quickly pulled away scooting away.
"Oh my god." Harry said.
Peter stayed silent.
"I'm so sorry I totally mistook the situation." Harry said standing up from the bed.
"Uhh it's fine." Peter finally said.
"I'm gonna go." Harry said.
Peter watched him start to walk to the bedroom door, his chest tightening.
"Wait!" Peter yelled, feeling like he couldn't breathe.
Harry stopped.
"Please just wait." Peter said.
Peter felt his palms sweating.
"Hey you okay?" Harry asked turning around looking at Peter.
"Just please wait." Peter whispered.
He felt like the walls were closing in on him, Wade standing outside of the bedroom door saying goodbye for the day and Peter giving him the silent treatment, the silence ringing in his ears.
"Hey woah Peter it's okay." Peter heard Wad- Harry say putting a hand on Peter's knee.
Peter looked at Harry, Harry it's Harry not Wade.
Peter just stood up.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Peter said, he walked to the bedroom door and opened it walking to the bathroom, closing the door behind him sliding down on the door covering his mouth in his arm, he pulled his knees to his chest his chest felt like his heart was gonna burst out of his chest.
"Peter?" Peter heard Harry ask outside of the door.
Peter didn't say anything just continued to silently cry on the other side of the door.
"I'm not gonna go." Harry said.
Peter just cried harder.

After a half an hour Peter calmed down, he cleaned himself up and opened the bathroom door, Harry sitting against the wall.
"Hey you okay?" Harry asked.
Peter nodded.
"Yeah I'm sorry about that." Peter said pushing his hair back.
"No issue just worried me." Harry said putting a hand on Peter's shoulder.
Peter nodded.
"I'm gonna go to bed." Peter said.
"I'm gonna go sit on the couch." Harry said.
Peter nodded, he walked to his bedroom closing the door behind himself, he slowly climbed into bed pulling the blanket up to his shoulders.