Short Chapter |Xmas Special|: Winter Wonderland?

You woke up and took a second to see where you were. You noticed you were now laying in a bed with a bandage on your arm instead of where you were with a literal knife in your arm. You got up and walked out of the room you saw snow outside. How long had it been? What happened? You checked your phone and saw it had been 2 days, and it was... Christmas? You bolted outside and grabbed a pine tree with decorations from nowhere. After you finished you saw Reimu, she was frozen in confusion.

Reimu: "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?"

You: "christmas"

You proceeded to shoot the sky with cubes for whatever reason, you were so excited nothing made sense. You ran around the Shrine before passing out because you weren't 100% at the moment. You took a walk around the places you've visted and put Christmas trees everywhere you were having a blast when you suddenly woke up.

It was all a dream, but Christmas will still come.

Sorry this chapter was so short, it's more of just a holiday special because I wanted to get something out (and I may not have been working for the past however and made this in an hour) BUT SHUSH.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas [or whatever you celebrate or happy 25th of December] -Dev!