Mel's POV

Ugh. School. Who invented that crap? Its so... Ugh.
I was getting ready for school after a month of holiday. I have always been that clumsy girl who just wanted to slack school. All I ever wanted was to just grab my snacks and laptop and just curl up in my bed. Isn't that what everyone wants?
I grabbed my bag and left home. I kissed my dog, Nemo. I will miss him so much. Ugh. I'm such drama.
I got out of the bus and wanted to puke. Seeing all the dreaded faces of my so called "school mates" made wanna run back home. *sigh* Gotta do what you gotta do. Hmm. I walk along the corridor to my class, 17. Empty. I'm early just like usual. Well thats good for me because I can now slee- "Is this class 17?" I hear a girl's voice. "Yeah." Never seen her before. Great, now I can't sleep. I took a book I have been reading for the past month in free time. Oh I just love books. She walked right up to the seat behind me- in the center. For a few seconds it was silent. "Hey!" she squealed. How can a person be so excited to talk to someone? I put down my book and turned behind. "Hey.." I said. "I am Cindy, and you are?" She questions. "Mel" After a few seconds of silence she asks "Are you always so sleepy looking?" "What?" I felt offended. I rubbed my eyes and said "Better?" We both laughed away. This conversation was going well. I started to like her. She could be my new close friend. Students started to walk in and time was ticking.