|5|

The wind howled around Techno, the snow felt like knives cutting across his skin; he was in the middle of a blizzard. Even when we got to the L'Manhole it was frigid. Soon the prison was in sight; Sam seemed to be just getting there, the piglin hybrid's blood began to boil at the sight of the creeper man.

   " Sam!" Techno shouted, the taller man stopped to look at Techno.

   " Technoblade? What are you doing out here, it's freezing!" Sam said staring at the piglin.

   " I'm here to see Dream." Sam's eyes widened.

   " No, I can't let you do that, he isn't allowed any more visitors, for the time being, that is." Sam said, he fidgeted with his hand and looked down, " Look, Techno, I am really sorry about Tommy, there was no way I could-"

   " Save it!" Techno hissed through gritted teeth, the wind began to pick up, and any traces of fall blew away with it, " You are going to take me to see him, Sam, you owe me that much. If you had just been there, then this wouldn't have happened."

   Sam stared at Techno, he could see the hurt in his eyes, the anger he felt for the death of his brother, the anger he held for himself, he sighed, " Fine, you get ten minutes, that's it! No weapons, no items at all."

Techno nodded. The two made their way into the prison; since it was Techno's first time in the prison, he had a lot of paperwork to sign. Finally, they were on their way to the main cell.

   " Techno," Sam said breaking the silence, " Promise me you won't do anything stupid, I know you can hold your own in a fight, but I still want you to be careful."

   The piglin stared at the taller, normally he would have waved off the warning, but Techno felt a little sympathy for Sam; he and Tommy had been somewhat close, and the boy had just died in the care of Sam. 

   " I will, Sam." Techno gave a small smile, but it was soon gone when they had made their way to the wall of lava separating them from Dream. Sam pulled a lever allowing the lava to drain, to most the heat would be almost overbearing, but the piglin felt right at home. The cell finally came into view, and there he was, Dream, he stared back at them with wide, confused eyes.

   " Technoblade?" He said, a glint of hope was lit in his eyes, Techno couldn't wait to stomp and snuff out that flame.

   " Remember what I said, be careful," Sam said, Techno nodded, walking the path to Dream.

   " Techno, my old friend! How have you been?" Dream says, stepping towards the piglin hybrid, smiling.

   " Dream," Techno says, grinning.

   " What are you doing here?" The masked man asks, his grin widens, "Are you finally holding up your end of the deal?"

   Techno just stares at Dream, his hair had gotten longer since the last time he had seen him, and his mask was broken; one eye could be seen. The piglin walks over to Dream towering over him, " Bring him back."

   Dream stares up at him, confused, " What? Who?" 

   " Don't play dumb, you killed Tommy. Bring. Him. Back." Techno responds, walking forward, causing Dream to be cornered against the obsidian wall.

   " Techno, look what happened wasn't my fault! He was attacking me, I was just defending myself." Dream says, " He lost his footing and fell into the lava!"

   The taller's hands begin to shake. This prick is lying to my face. 

" Lie to me again, I dare you, Phill showed me the chat message." Techno's hands gripped at Dream's collar pushing him closer to the wall; Dream grasped at Techno's hands trying to free his collar, " What makes you think I would ever help you after you killed a child! My brother!"

   " Techno, he betrayed you! Why do you care?" Dream says, "He didn't care about you." Techno looks to the side, thinking. That was the truth, Tommy had chosen Tubbo over him. Just as Techno was thinking, he saw something on the floor, it was a stained, green bandana. It was the one Tommy always wore, and around the bandanna was a stain that gave the floor a slight red-brown tint; blood. Anger flowed through his vanes as he glared back at the masked man.

   " I hope you burn in hell." Techno punches Dream in the face, the mask falling onto the ground, breaking into two pieces. Dream's nose began to bleed and was slightly crooked. Techno didn't stop, he continued to pound into Dream's face, showing the man how the dead child felt. Dream is thrown to the ground, " Bring him back, or this will become a daily occurrence."

   " Look, Techno I-" Dream is interrupted by Techno kicking his side.

   " I said, bring him back! Unless you just want me to kill you?" Techno crouched down at the side of the writhing Dream.

   " Fine! Fine! Okay, I will bring him back!" Dream yells, " Tomorrow, I'll bring him back tomorrow."

   " You better, you won't like the outcome if you don't." Techno stands up, walking to the wall of lava, " See you tomorrow Dream."

Word Count- 902

Alright! That's the chapter, sorry it took a so long to come out.

This is the second to last chapter, I really liked this story, glad I'm actually finishing it